Network Rail Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 346 of over 346 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Seamless, all people very happy to help prior to interview. Interview was formal but interviewers helped you to relax very early on. Overall, the company made you feel welcome even before the interview, and clearly wanted you to succeed.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to carefully think about the safety of something you were doing
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail (London, England, England)

Interview

slow! easy at the start for the whole process but the interview layout is uncomforting due to it being a one way interview but the questions are not to hard

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

The interview process was as expected. Great people within the SOC. Made me feel welcomed from the start. Questions on Network Rails values, my expectations and future goals. Job offer soon after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Assessment centre. Group activity and panel interview. group activity challenging and downscored as a whole team rather than individual. Very friendly management in interview, which made interview process more comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about network rail Tell me about a time where you resolved a difficult problem

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

I was interviewed and I thought it went well but the job went to someone that was sleeping with the interviewer so it was impossible to get the job anyway.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Involved an automated video interview in the first stage. Then after that a full interview with two people. Was given a case study to provide solutions and do a presentation on, followed by general competency questions

Interview Questions
  • What is Network Rail's Safety vision and what does it mean to you?

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

I applied online. I received a link to a psychometric test....included numeric and situational judgment questions. This was followed by Arctic Shores game by HireVue...can't remember my score (doesn't seem to affect your proceeding to next step). Video interview followed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Interview and presentation, following CV review. Interview was held online and approx 45 mins long. Interviewers took it in turn to ask questions and were very progressional. Questions and answers followed though it took a while for the outcome to be communicated

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Finally invited to an assessment center which was held virtually. I thought the day was run quite poorly, with a lot of the assessors simply following a script, and not really showing any personality. The feedback was not personalized, and just a copy and paste job, which i thought was very disappointing, having put it so much effort to reach the final stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

They asked me technical questions. Also made me ask 3 questions regarding the company. Overall , the interview went smooth and was not as frighting as imagined. Reading about previous projects and the company history is a must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 346 Interviews