Network Rail Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 338 of over 338 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

I applied online. I received a link to a psychometric test....included numeric and situational judgment questions. This was followed by Arctic Shores game by HireVue...can't remember my score (doesn't seem to affect your proceeding to next step). Video interview followed.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Network Rail?
    Answer Question

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Finally invited to an assessment center which was held virtually. I thought the day was run quite poorly, with a lot of the assessors simply following a script, and not really showing any personality. The feedback was not personalized, and just a copy and paste job, which i thought was very disappointing, having put it so much effort to reach the final stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Interview and presentation, following CV review. Interview was held online and approx 45 mins long. Interviewers took it in turn to ask questions and were very progressional. Questions and answers followed though it took a while for the outcome to be communicated

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

They asked me technical questions. Also made me ask 3 questions regarding the company. Overall , the interview went smooth and was not as frighting as imagined. Reading about previous projects and the company history is a must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Face to face. Very friendly. Structured into sections. All requiring examples from my experience and applying them to different situations. I didn’t get offered the position because I was too vague in my responses and didn’t use precise examples.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Application followed by Situstiojal judgement test with scenarios from across the business. The scenarios were general, but very divorced from the role I was applying for (Ie asking how I'd handle a track repair scenario when I'm not applying for an engineering role) making them somewhat tricky to find a fair answer as it's hard to envision being in that specific scenario.

Interview Questions
  • Standard SJT questions but also questions about if I was working on repairing a piece of track etc... Which is very odd when I distinctly not an engineer. I understand it's an attempt to see how we think. But it's so far divorced from the area being applied for it throws you off slightly as it's hard to envision that situation.

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail in Apr 2021

Interview

It was an easy process when applying, with few stages. The interview process was straightforward, make sure to practise plenty to help. It was similar to other graduate scheme application that I applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail in Apr 2021

Interview

Video interview - had three prerecorded questions to answer. Cannot rerecord the answer, it's also timed. There is a certain amount of time to prepare before each question. The questions are not hard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

The process was really professional and thorough. I got to a video interview stage and had to answer a number of set questions via video. It was well explained before I took part and afterwards I recieved the outcome in a timely and professional manner.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Network Rail

Application

I interviewed at Network Rail

Interview

Pre recorded video interview consisting of 5 questions, each one with follow up questions to help structure your response. Mainly competency based. Given a minute to think before record and there is a practice question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 338 Interviews