Nielsen Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nielsen Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Nielsen

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nielsen (Oxford, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Speaking solely for this BDM role, I have to say that the initial stage was satisfactory with a phone screening that lasted more than an hour, and an extremely disappointing face to face interview, with good cop/bad cop old fashion approach. No policy for covering expenses to travel to Oxford and no feedback or contact whatsoever after the interview.

Interview Questions

• The first question I was asked from one of the interviewers was why there was a 5-month gap between positions (it was 3 actually) that I had 10 years ago.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Nielsen

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nielsen (Nairobi (Kenya)) in May 2016.

Interview

The response inviting me to interview was pretty fast. I got an invite the day after application. I actually applied a week after deadline, as I had just seen the ad on LinkedIn. I was pretty surprised to get the call. However part of the panel was really cold while the rest were pretty warm. I felt I had aced the interview, but the cold panelist probably failed me.

Interview Questions

• How would I engage a team of business consultants in Ethiopia in training.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.