Nominet Interview Questions

Updated 15 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nominet

Nominet

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet

Interview

Had two rounds of interview in which i was told all was well. Next steps were discussed. Was informed that i'd be hearing back shortly, after which nothing happened for a week. On following up, was told that due to some issues, things had gotten delayed and i'd hear back a bit later. After which nothing again happened. One more follow up from my end resulted in no reply at all.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your relevant background and experience.
    Answer Question

Nominet

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet in Nov 2020

Interview

2-stage interview process where 2nd interview includes a presentation (prepared in advance). Initial 1:1 with Talent team member and then a panel interview (three people). The whole interview process was online (video calls) which they also recorded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nominet

Application

I interviewed at Nominet

Interview

Initial round on Video call with Talent Manager After the interview, there is no feedback from the Talent management team if its Yes or NO. They informed, I will be getting call from the HR team regarding next round.

Interview Questions
  • Automation experience Introduce yourself Agile process Nominet Company Portfolio QA team responsibilties

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied to the job via the website and was contacted a few days later by the recruiter. I had a short telephone interview, video interview and then a face-to-face interview at the office. The process was very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process was very quick and they were very responsive with their feedback and next steps, the whole process from applying to offer was under a week! I had two stages, the first via video and the second at their Oxford offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

There was an initial video interview consisting of a set of questions from java and frameworks followed by a face to face 2 and a half hours interview, consisting of both questions by other team members as well as coding exercise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview was a video interview using their video conferencing system. However both the sound and the picture only worked intermittently so after 15 minutes of trying the interview became a telephone interview. I was surprised that an Internet domain company did not have a video conferencing system that worked properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed