Nominet Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nominet

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview process was smooth and without any hiccups. it was a two stage process with a preliminary interview and a technical interview. Both were good experiences and the interviewer(s) was respectful throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Not received my feedback for the interview yet.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (London, England, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was contact by a recruiter and he applied on behalf sending to Nominet my CV. There was a very good communication and fast reply from Nominet both HR and direct manager and the wider team. Interview process was formed out of: - One interview with the HR personnel around more general/ soft skills questions. Interview lasted for 1 hour with Q&A at the end. - After a week I was called to attend the next interview with the direct manager and another manager. I was given a task and given a few days to create a presentation of 20 minutes for the meeting. The interview lasted 1 hour and a half with lots of questions, short scenarios what-if, and Q&A at the end. - The following week I was asked to attend the third and last interview with 2 senior members of the wider team. The structure of the interview was around both soft and hard skills and the interview lasted 1 hour. All interviews were relaxed, welcomed, no answer was the wrong one, and in the same time very professional. Due to COVID, the interviews were done online via Webex, very well organised and with no tech issues. Overall it was one of the best processes that I experienced in terms of hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What tools are you using and when/ how often? How would you tackle a new ad hoc request that comes toward the team? Were you involved in story telling, data visualisation and insights presentations before? Can you give me an example when you had to collaborate with a team on a complex project as a cross functional team player? What is your biggest weakness? How do you deal with challenging customers? Have you worked before in an Agile process? What is your experience with dashboards and BI platforms? How would you help a junior analyst how is struggling? How do you interact with development teams?

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

158 Comments

Join the conversation on

Nominet

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet in May 2021

Interview

Made contact when approached by an agent from Jefferson Frank. All went well through Interview 1 with (Martina) Talent Acquisition Specialist, and 2nd with Head of Product (April) on May 6th. Spoke to job agent on May 10th. Thereafter heard absolutely nothing which I regard as extremely unprofessional from both companies involved.

Interview Questions
  • How do you interact with development teams?

Nominet

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet

Interview

Had two rounds of interview in which i was told all was well. Next steps were discussed. Was informed that i'd be hearing back shortly, after which nothing happened for a week. On following up, was told that due to some issues, things had gotten delayed and i'd hear back a bit later. After which nothing again happened. One more follow up from my end resulted in no reply at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nominet

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet in Nov 2020

Interview

2-stage interview process where 2nd interview includes a presentation (prepared in advance). Initial 1:1 with Talent team member and then a panel interview (three people). The whole interview process was online (video calls) which they also recorded.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nominet

Application

I interviewed at Nominet

Interview

Initial round on Video call with Talent Manager After the interview, there is no feedback from the Talent management team if its Yes or NO. They informed, I will be getting call from the HR team regarding next round.

Interview Questions
  • Automation experience Introduce yourself Agile process Nominet Company Portfolio QA team responsibilties

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied to the job via the website and was contacted a few days later by the recruiter. I had a short telephone interview, video interview and then a face-to-face interview at the office. The process was very quick and efficient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

The process was very quick and they were very responsive with their feedback and next steps, the whole process from applying to offer was under a week! I had two stages, the first via video and the second at their Oxford offices.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

There was an initial video interview consisting of a set of questions from java and frameworks followed by a face to face 2 and a half hours interview, consisting of both questions by other team members as well as coding exercise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nominet (Oxford, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

The interview was a video interview using their video conferencing system. However both the sound and the picture only worked intermittently so after 15 minutes of trying the interview became a telephone interview. I was surprised that an Internet domain company did not have a video conferencing system that worked properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews