Nuffield Health Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 93 of over 93 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in Dec 2021

Interview

I applied online and was sent an invitation to come into the London office for a f2f interview. I was not asked to attend a screening interview which is the usual best practice. The f2f interview was a peer interview with 2 other C-Suite level EAs. They both had printed lists of questions or questionnaires to fill out whilst conducting the interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was emailed a deductive reasoning test via SHL. Asked questions about the corporate structure and tasks for an EA in professional services. The questions were mainly about my knowledge as a Senior EA and not about how I was suitable for the role. Why I had not stayed in roles for a long time which could mean they are concerned about a high level of staff turnover.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

Completed a video interview and then was invited to an assessment day where we did a group presentation and a multiple choice exam. Then completed a clinical interview, an operational interview, and a roleplay. Was told I would receive a response within 1 week but it’s been 3 weeks without any response. I sent an email to follow up and received no response.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between Health and Well-being, and what do they mean to you?
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

I did not receive an interview just got asked if I could start straight away but declined as I was unable to work when they wanted me to as they did not offer any alternative hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Brighton, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

Overall very friendly and supportive interviewers. It was on Microsoft Teams and lasted 45 minutes. Was asked a few technical and more competency based questions. Overall a good experience. Good luck!

Interview Questions
  • What is the meaning of team-player? Have you been part of a team/ a team leader?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

The process was very easy for me as being a lifeguard before they asked scenario-based questions and how I dealt with emergency situations. This helped me land the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do overtime and how much can you do?

Nuffield Health

Application

I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, interview the next week. Was quick and simple. The interview itself was ok, but they were not particularly friendly, and I had heard bad things about how much they monitored staff activity (eg loo breaks etc).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

very polite and respected, made me feel comfortable and listened well to what i was talking, they even showed me around after the interview, which is really made feel that I did good in t]

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

It was a group interview of about 6 people, we were shown round the gym had a group task of designing a training programme and then individual interviews. Was advertised as a part time position however the part time hours plus the personal training hours quota you must hit would equal/exceed full time hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Fast and straightforward. Nice people and the make you feel at ease. Very professional and helpful. Not intomidating and very friendly. I wosh the offer was higher. Coming from nhs. I was expecting it to be higher

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in May 2021

Interview

It was too much focused on sales, a lot of questions on how to get clients and convince them. I expect more questions on how to do the job and about the competencies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 93 Interviews