Nuffield Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 12 Oct 2018

2.7

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in August 2015.

Interview

The application was easy and straightforward and the interview was arranged on the date as it stated, except that the resource manager who sent the invitation made a mistake on the time and date. It was corrected later on the same day. The interview was enjoyable, however it has been three weeks and there is no email or call to inform me the result or tell me the feedback.

Interview Questions

• a 5-10 mins presentation was asked to describe a project you've done relevant to the role. no laptop and projector was available.
      other questions were relevant to the post on the working experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guildford, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Guildford, England) in September 2017.

Interview

Arrived at the headquarters, was politely invited in and offered a drink which I accepted, cup of tea, one sugar. Was met by the interviewee five minutes late, although they were very polite. Face to face interview then also a test on a computer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you worked well in a team   1 Answer

Linux Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Epsom, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Epsom, England).

Interview

My worst interview experience by far. A mistake from beginning to the end.

To start with, the very role title for the possition I applied for was constantly changed between various stages of job application. Advertised as a 'Linux systems adminsitrator' initially, it somehow got automagically transformed into a 'Systems Technician' position, to end up mutated as Linux/Windows/Vmware/Network admin/support human-orchestra.

During the face-to-face, I was instantly locked up in a 2x2m business phone room for 1h with 100s of randomly printed out questions around Linux, Windows, Cisco, Vmware, storage, security, change management, scripting and what-not. I believe the only question I didn't spot was on how to build a helicopter using just one box of matches. Upon completion, I was literally escorted out of the building. Had to ask my questions on the staircase.

The interviewer was laughingly unprofessional, unprepared and had no soft skills whatsoever. The most detailed answer provided around the role was: "We have some Linux servers and some sort of a opensource SQL databases is in use. I don't know anything more. Sorry"

I had been spoking to different recruiting agencies and mentioned Nuffield around. Always, with a significant amount of laugh, I was told same story. That this position had been open for ages and most likely will remain so. Wonder why..

Interview Questions

• A chaotic randomness of different aspects of IT. Most of which completely irrelevant to the position as advertised.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in May 2016.

Interview

Two stage process meeting with various people. Both stages are very similar, however they are with different levels within the business. Make sure you understand the various areas of the business and the job spec well.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate a time you managed a difficult stakeholder?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farnham, South West England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Farnham, South West England, England) in February 2016.

Interview

My experience was really good and structured, first about the job itself and the current sales executive then about me, my experience and degree. Then after that it just flowed and I was asked more specific questions, however when I didn't understand the question I just asked for it to be repeated in a different way.

I had 2 interviews, the first was one to one then the other was a presentation and an interview with the general manager as well.

The presentation was just about marketing, all I did was make a poster and just talked about it with notes of course. I printed two posters out for both interviewers so they were able to look at it.

Interview Questions

• What do you think sales is about?   1 Answer

3 Jun 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with Nuffield Health.
    We're glad to hear that you had a good experience which reflects our aims and processes.
    If you'd like to pass on any direct... More

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

I was contacted by the manager of the club and screened over the phone and then after invited for an interview at the club.
    Fairly standard and relaxed interview with general questions about sales and background etc.
    I was told I'd hear about whether I'd been successful or not after the weekend....as it stands it's been nearly a month now and still no feedback. I've contacted the recruitment team and heard no response either.
    Poor show and rather rude.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in sales?
      What do you think the position of Sales Executive involves etc.   Answer Question

30 Aug 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience.
    We always aim to feedback from interviews as soon as possible and wish to improve on any slow experiences.
    If you could get in touch with... More

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England).

Interview

From start to finish I had an very good experience.
    Had two interviews one with the sales manager and another with the general manager, Both interviews went really smooth and was very lovely to speak to.

IT Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

Invited through e-recruitment system. Was asked a series of competency based interview questions. Interview process in itself was fine and fair- company was 'sold' and seemed an attractive place to work. I was very disappointed to find that despite having taken time off from work to attend this interview I never received any feedback as to whether I had been successful. Even an automated email would have been enough I had chased themr several times but was ignored. I find this to be extremely unprofessional and rude.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who was unhappy with the level of service they were provided with thusfar?   Answer Question

3 Jun 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Group

Thank you for your feedback on your interview with us at Nuffield Health.
    I apologise that you didn't receive feedback from your application, it is our process to respond to every candidate through... More

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oxford, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Oxford, England).

Interview

I spoke with HR face to face. Submitted an on line CV. Selected for an interview on a One to one basis , I was given the opportunity to walk around the facilities to see if this was a place I would like to work

Hospital Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haywards Heath, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Haywards Heath, England) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, about a week and half or two later I received a call to book an interview. I went to the interview, was interviewed by two lovely ladies who made me feel at ease and I felt I could talk to them. After the interview I was told they still had others to interviews so they would not be making a decision the same day (I interviewed on a Tuesday) but I should hear back the following week, I was introduced to the director of the hospital who asked me some questions after that, one of the interviewers gave me a brief tour of the hospital.

The following day I received a phone call and was informed that I'd been successful and they were offering me the job which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.