Nuffield Health Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 87 of over 87 interviews

Recruiter4%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

I did not receive an interview just got asked if I could start straight away but declined as I was unable to work when they wanted me to as they did not offer any alternative hours

Nuffield Health

Application

I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, interview the next week. Was quick and simple. The interview itself was ok, but they were not particularly friendly, and I had heard bad things about how much they monitored staff activity (eg loo breaks etc).

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role
    Answer Question

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

very polite and respected, made me feel comfortable and listened well to what i was talking, they even showed me around after the interview, which is really made feel that I did good in t]

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

It was a group interview of about 6 people, we were shown round the gym had a group task of designing a training programme and then individual interviews. Was advertised as a part time position however the part time hours plus the personal training hours quota you must hit would equal/exceed full time hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Fast and straightforward. Nice people and the make you feel at ease. Very professional and helpful. Not intomidating and very friendly. I wosh the offer was higher. Coming from nhs. I was expecting it to be higher

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in May 2021

Interview

It was too much focused on sales, a lot of questions on how to get clients and convince them. I expect more questions on how to do the job and about the competencies.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Informal chat that was very relaxed and chill. Mostly just asked about what kind of job I was looking for, what I was studying and my availability. No technical questions at all and it was very quick, only around 15 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

The interview was conducted over zoom by a really lovely manager. It was very friendly and casual with job-specific questions being asked and I was also given a virtual tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health

Interview

Virtual interview, interview day (consisting of 5 mini interviews) virtual interview had a timed response where to had to answer in 2 minutes. Interview day was held in Epsom (England) and was a full day event where you attended different 'mini interviews' such as a group presentation, clinical ect. Sadly i did not get the job, however the interview process was very well organised and i met alot of new people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nuffield Health

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a formal, 3 person panel interview that consisted of the expected interview questions to judge experience and background. I was invited to interview through an e-mail, where I was provided with a link through which to confirm that I wanted to proceed with it and to choose the date/time. I also received a call by the end of the day to let me know that I had not been successful but providing me with positive feedback on the interview itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 87 Interviews