Nuffield Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Nuffield Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Nuffield Health

2.6

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

Not a very informative about job opportunity and what my role would need to be and how the hours would be and who would manage my role and how I would fit in the role

Personal Trainer Interview

Interview

Asked to perform an induction and then a case study. It was relatively simple although performing the induction was odd as there was no client background given on what their goals were

Front of House Interview

Interview

1 on 1. Interview process is shambolic. It is about who you know and not your own personality. I was lucky to be offered a job on my own individual merit but have seen many new hirers based on ‘who they know’

Radiology Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Cambridge, England) in February 2020.

Interview

They offered me a job, but unfortunately isn't enough hours I'm asking for. I am looking for a 16 hours per week as a part-time. My weakness was telephone as I am hard of hearing and my speech is not impaired. If they can provide Access Work for SignLive or their computer system for communication.

Interview Questions

• Have you experienced in medication?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nuffield Health in January 2020.

Interview

A very professional interview. I was told not feel nervous and the interviewers took turns to run through the questions with me. Job description explained fully and expectations of the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work as part of a team   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone Interview: Just ran through previous sales experience and gave some examples of the types of techniques I would use if I were to join them. Been invited for face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some sales techniques you have used in the past?   1 Answer

Personal Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

was okay very long winded with a lot fo group work, it does not seem like the right type of interview for a personal trainer at all. We also had them ask us questions too, the whole process took 4 hours and was tiring.

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I interviewed at Nuffield Health (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2019.

Interview

I was invited for an assessment day with 2 other candidates. We had to prepare individual and group assignments. I didn’t find them difficult, just common sense questions. A week later I was again invited for another assessment with one more candidate. We had to prepare group discussion based on few scenarios given. It was Friday and I was told by the interviewers, that they will let me know their feedback on Monday, the following week. Almost 3 weeks passed and no one contacted me. Clearly, I was not successful, but I expected more professionalism from their side, and at lest call or email me the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Why Nuffield?
      What do you know about the company and the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Swim Teacher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nuffield Health.

Interview

Got asked to come in for an interview, they had my CV to hand and we sat in the cafe area so it was nice and chilled. Done a tour of the place whilst asking a few questions about my previous experience.

Front of House Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nuffield Health (London, England) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online with my CV via indeed and was contacted for an interview a week later.

I attended the interview where I was interviewed by two female staff. They were very engaged and made you feel at ease during a time where you would typically feel very nervous and stressed.

I was told I would be notified at the end of the week. I was contacted exactly when they promised, was offered the job and explained the next stages of recruitment.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.