OTR Global Cyclical Reporter/Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at OTR Global

1 Interview Review

2.0

Cyclical Reporter/Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OTR Global in December 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position, not having one of the required employee attributes (my resume shows I do not have their required knowledge) but I had other attributes they were looking for so I thought I would apply. A couple of hours later I get an email asking for a phone interview the next day.

The interview was a complete waste of time. The woman, who was admittedly nice, said that due to my missing knowledge I was not a good fit for the role. Why would you set up an interview with someone you believe isn't a good fit in the first place which could clearly be seen by my resume? Setting up an interview suggests that to the recruiter or employer, on paper, you are a good fit.

It was an overall complete waste of time and I would have preferred to never hear an answer from my original application than spend time preparing only to be denied within minutes for something that could be seen on my resume.

Interview Questions

• What are the macrofactors that are going to impact the 2019 mining industry?   Answer Question
  • How much interviewing experience do you have?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.