Online Business Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Sales Engineer

180 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Sep 2021

Interview

1. Submit Resume Virtually 2. Cultural Virtual Interview with HR 3. Technical Whiteboard Virtual Interview with Senior Consultant 4. Bird's-Eye-View Virtual Interview with Director Executive 5. Final Virtual Interview with VP Senior Executive and HR

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell us about yourself?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Aug 2021

Interview

I have made a 4 professional interviews, the process took around 1 month, first interview was conducted by HR, second was technical, third was high management and general discussion, fourth was the offer.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my self and the role, and some general easy technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Aug 2021

Interview

HR Manager -> Dev Team Lead -> Director These three people I met are all nice. I felt comfortable talking to them. I won’t forget the last part of my final interview with the Director. He kept on asking lots of questions and he suddenly say “how about…. I give you an offer now…” with the HR Manager simultaneously joined our video call and started showing and explaining the offer letter. The entire duration took around 2 weeks. For the inteview schedule, they will let you choose your preferred schedule out of the options they provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Jul 2021

Interview

I interviewed online in three stages. I got the impression that each interview was very detailed and professional. The first interview was an HR interview, asking about my past experiences, my current job, and my plans for the future. The interview atmosphere was very comfortable and the interviewer gave me plenty of time to introduce myself. The second interview was a more professional technical interview. The interviewer asked a variety of questions to assess my professional skills based on my resume and career descriptions. In my impression, Online seems to place great importance on team collaboration culture, so I think it will be helpful to experience or know about collaboration-related work methods and tools in advance. (e.g. Agile, Understanding Waterfall work environment) The third interview was with the director of Technology Consulting Services. In this interview, I think it was an interview to look at the cultural relevance between me and Online. In addition to technical content, I was asked and answered questions about how I solved difficult problems and communicated with my colleagues.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current job? How did you find out about Online and why did you apply? What is your expected salary? Why are you moving to Online from your current company? You wrote on your resume that you have used Docker before, please tell us about your experience.

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online. The process took about 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg) in May 2021. The first meeting was conducted by a very kind and professional senior recruiter. After this, a technical meeting with one of the technical recruiters was very straightforward. And a third meeting, mostly about soft skills and experiences, with a relevant director.

Interview Questions
  • They have asked me about how do I keep myself update out of the workplace.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview process was very well conducted by an HR team member, who first contacted me and asked me about personal, professional and basic aspects. After that, I was contacted to be informed about my success in the first interview and inviting me to a second interview, which was also pretty awesome because I had the opportunity to show a little bit about my experience, this one being more technical. Finally, I had another interview where I could know more about the company, the role, and to let me know about the job offer. It was really great and I was very excited about the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Winnipeg, MB) in Apr 2021

Interview

My interviewers were professional, welcoming and engaging. They made me relax during this interview. Their questions were strategic and structured towards the role. This enabled me to understand and interpret the questions effectively.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about the job role? What do you like most about your current job? Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you resolved it.

Online Business Systems

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems

Interview

Great Interview Experience. I was very excited to get an interview with Online and so was the Recruiter. I was surprised when she asked me What do you aspire to become down the line? and we will help you, invest in you, to accomplish that goal. I mean which company does that right? After the initial call with HR I had an technical interview with a Technical Architect to test my technical competency. And a final interview with the director. From all these interviews I learned they really do want to know who you are, what are your ambitions and if you would be a culture fit or not. It was nice too see a company who really cares and genuinely wants to learn about you. This is the kind of cultured company you might wanna work for forever.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Online Business Systems

Application

I interviewed at Online Business Systems

Interview

Phone screening and then on-site. It's pretty straightforward. I was interviewed by the team leader and another team member. I felt comfortable during the interview. They explained everything at the very beginning and I was able to ask my own questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Online Business Systems (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2020

Interview

The entire process involved 3 rounds: Beginning with the HR- Madisson is the sweetest! It was a wonderful conversation where she explained in depth about the company, it's mission/vision and the benefits. The second round was with two team members where they asked me about my previous experience, a bit of technical programs that I would be working on! It was an overall amazing experience and they're extremely warm and welcoming. The third round required me to submit a RFP proposal.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my previous experience, a few behavioural questions to understand if I would be a good fit culturally within the organization. It was more of a conversation that being grilled!
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews