Osmii Interview Questions

Updated 18 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Osmii

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Osmii (London, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview consisted of 2 stages It was concise and gave me a good understanding of the values and culture First stage was a telephone interview, second stage was meeting 3 members of the company then moved to offer After securing the offer they took me for a lovely lunch to meet more individuals from the business Strong leadership team with a common vision

Interview Questions
  • General background about yourself, more about why recruitment, what motivates you as an individual...etc
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Osmii (London, England, England) in Dec 2017

Interview

I attended two rounds of the process. After a short phone call, the HR asked me to come for an interview. I had the first interview on the Thurdsday evening and it went well (it was with the CEO only) and it lasted around 45 minutes including questions about me and more explaintions about the role/company. At the end of the interview, the CEO asked me to come again for a second (and final) round on the following Monday and to prepare a "case study" . The case study was an analysis of the website of the company (content + design) which has to be presented in a creative way, the work was quite long to do. I came again on the Monday for the second round and to present my work. He told me that it was a good work but that I should have add a SWOT and a and competitors website analyze... He told me that we were just 2 candidates left and that I would have the answer by the end of the week. I wait one week, then I sent an email at the end on the second waiting week. No answer. I called them and sent them a text after more than 3 weeks without any news. I finally received a short text telling me that "they stopped the recruitment process until next year". That is a huge lack of respect taking so much time from someone, getting a free website analyze and then do not even give an answer ... I am not even sure about that they are really looking for someone to hire. I did not contact them at first but they found my CV and contacted me. I really recommand you to be carefull with this company. Do not lose your time as I did.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Osmii (London, England, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

I was initially asked to come in for a chat about what the company does and whether I would be interested in the role. They asked me to create a presentation on the company which I delivered the week after. I presented it in front of two senior members of staff to which at the end they said they would call to confirm if I had the job. They explained to me the commission structure and how promotions worked in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed