Oxford PharmaGenesis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Oxford PharmaGenesis

Oxford PharmaGenesis

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis in Jul 2021

Interview

Friendly interview with the project managers, Easy conversations, felt at ease and confident, clear and concise questions The role was thoroughly explained and the career progression was laid clearly during the interview

Interview Questions
  • Skills I would want to learn from my role
    Answer Question

Oxford PharmaGenesis

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied by email and I included a cover letter. I got a first phone interview and then I was sent two writing tests to complete in a week. After the writing tests I got offered an interview via Teams (due to lockdown) with a panel including a medical writer. A week after that I had a further interview with the directors of two teams that had positions available.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis (Oxford, England, England)

Interview

Was a great recruitment process, until it was decided I was not the right candidate. Having multiple stages, including a panel, I invested a lot of time into the process and the company. I also felt the final feedback wasn’t entirely genuine and when asking for further feedback, the email was ignored. This left a bad taste in my mouth - the follow up. I had to chase the eventual decision and it was sent via email (the “you are not successful”). I would have expected a comms agency and the level of the position for someone senior to be able to pick up the phone and have the courtesy to speak to me, especially I was encouraged to apply for the role initially. I think they need to have a better understanding of candidate experience. It felt very elitist. More of a it’s more important that we like you, rather than do you like/want us. Also, I was advised there were only a couple of positions and it seems more than a couple of people were offered roles during that recruitment process. So again, this made me feel as if I had been mislead. So again, I am not sure the feedback was entirely accurate/genuine and it was more that my face didn’t fit or my approach / style. That’s the assumption I had on take away anyway, which may not be accurate, but that’s how I was made to feel due to the lack of follow-up. The phrase “just dumped when someone decided I’m not the one” is the best way I can describe it. After investing a lot of time and effort.

Interview Questions
  • Loads of questions where I was asked about the obvious, like if I was a child not knowing what I was applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis (London, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

two-stage interview: The first interview was a telephone screening with a future manager and one team member. They asked questions about the previous working experience in medical communication companies, my motivation to work in their company, about my dissertation topic and my findings. The second stage interview was in their London office again with the direct manager and a senior manager. It was more discussion rather than an interview. They asked some competency questions, we talked about my working experience and how I could apply my skills into the role

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work in a medical communication company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Oxford PharmaGenesis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis

Interview

Initial telephone discussion on what I was looking for and how that might fit with the OPG opportunities, based on any role from freelance to freelance contracts to full-time employment. This was followed by a very good and challenging writing test that wasn't too arduous, followed by a Q&A interview face-to-face. Overall, the people I saw painted a very positive picture of a fiercely independent company doing excellent work for a range of companies that keep coming back to them. Would I be interested in taking a position with them: yes I would!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis (Oxford, England, England) in Jul 2016

Interview

I was referred to Oxford Pharmagenesis by a friend. After performing a writing test, I went for an interview. The interview started with a proof test and was followed with in-depth feedback about my initial writing test, which appeared to be designed to test my ability to take criticism. They also questioned me about my CV and motives. Afterwards, I talked briefly to the HR manager and was sent on my way.

Interview Questions
  • How would you resolve a conflict between an author and a client?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Oxford PharmaGenesis (Oxford, England, England)

Interview

Communication was very prompt and clear. My application was 'fast-tracked', and my interview took place shortly after submitting my writing test. I attended the office in Oxford, was interviewed by two people, took a writing test, and then was interviewed by a third person. I discussed the salary and benefits with HR.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed