Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Pacific Sunwear Interview Questions

Interviews at Pacific Sunwear

2.0

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Interview

Welcoming and to the point/they make you feel comfortable and don't string you along. They come to a decision pretty quickly. Didn't get hired but would apply again in the future

Interview Questions

• What is your work style like   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Really chill and relaxing and straight forward. They just want to get to know you and how to work with customers. The managers are super nice and it's just what to expect for a part time job at a retail store.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear.

Interview

Pretty standard for a retail store. You get a call in for an interview, but pacsun handled it unprofessionally as they claimed they would call me on the status of my position after the interview but failed to do so.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very quick and easy questions that are mostly about yourself, how you’d represent the country, and your style creativity. Interview was very comfortable and went smoothly as the manager made things feel easy and not awkward.

Interview Questions

Interview

The interview was informal and very easy. I had a lot of fun and didn't struggle to respond to the interview question. Ultimately, it is all about confidence and if you fit the character of a sales associate.

Interview Questions

• What's your style and how do you dress daily?   1 Answer

Pacsun Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Montclair, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

i had a one on one interview with the manager and got hired on the spot. the manager was super friendly and the questions were easy and straightforward. was a pretty easy process

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty laidback interview and application process, I interviewed with two managers one on one and it was more like having a conversation. They asked me some questions about myself but it seemed like they really just wanted to learn more about me

Interview Questions

• Name some of the brands we sell   Answer Question
    • if someone asked you if you liked a clothing item at the store but you didn’t what would you say   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

We sat down in the mall. She asked for my qualifications. Ask me to describe my personal style. Asked how i would help someone if they asked what to wear/buy. Asked what i would do when dealing with angry customers and people stealing.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Incredibly easy, gave them my application and got a call for an interview a few days later, got the job that day! Asked me to name trends that I was into at the moment, how my past work experience would be applicable.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pacific Sunwear (Ontario, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was super chill the manager was cool and easy going about the whole thing. This interview was one of the easiest ones I had. There is no need to be nervous because this interview felt like a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at PacSun?   Answer Question
    • If I was a customer shopping in the store how would you approach me?   Answer Question
    • What was one of the best/most enjoyable groups you have been in?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.