Paddy Power Betfair Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Paddy Power Betfair Interview Questions

Interviews at Paddy Power Betfair

2.9

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair.

Interview

Hiring process took roughly around two to three weeks from when I was called for the interview, then doing the phone interview, taking the aptitude test and doing the in person interview. Overall it was pretty straight forward

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malta, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Malta, MT (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

All the commum questions, nothing special. They called me inviting for the interview... Then all was good. Before the interview the HR person caller me asking just a few questions.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malta, MT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Malta, MT (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

1st phone
    2nd face to face and test on pc to see how we handle a customer via chat query
    3rd called to give me offer which I accepted and had training straight after

Customer Service Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process is best described as a similar to "speed dating". It is rushed from start to finish. Interview invites are done in bulk, and depending on the interviewer you get no more than 20 minute 1:1 to show your abilities. Person's interviewing are nice and as professional as can be but appear pressured to complete quickly to move to the next waiting person. Interview is structured with a typing 1 minute test, another exam like test on sports, gaming, and math knowledge finished off with a customer service scenario requiring you to reply.

In line with the interview pace feedback was extremely quick and within 1 week

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the team and role that you applied for that is unique?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Louisville, CO (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Betfair appears to be a great company to work for. Their managers and talent acquisition people are direct, honest, and intelligent (e.g., they ask probing questions which indicates the types of smart people that work there). It is rare that an internal corporate recruiter not only call with the results of the decision, but to provide substantive feedback. I wish them all the best in growing the business in the US.

Interview Questions

• What are the successes of your career?   2 Answers

Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair.

Interview

Short phone interview followed by an in person interview which took place at the office in clonskeagh. In person interview involved calculating odds from a given scenario. Phone interview was very casual, more a conversation.

Customer Service Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (London, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Received a 10-minute phone interview and then invited to assessment centre with 20 other people. Took 4 hours. On the day there was:
    An ice breaker
    Maths test (14 questions in 10mins) quite simple
    Paddy power quiz
    Group project
    1 2 1 interview lasting about 10 mins

Retail Betting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair in February 2020.

Interview

Brief phonecall interview followed by a video interview. Asked if I was familiar with the shop environment and comfortable with gambling. General customer service based questions. Video interview lasted approx. 15-20mins. Section with 7 maths based questions and plenty of time given. Another section where sportspeople are named and asked to link their associated sport.

Interview Questions

• Some maths based questions eg. If Josh spends 20% of his weekly wages and gets €190, how much does he spend in two weeks?   Answer Question

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cluj-Napoca (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (Cluj-Napoca (Romania)) in January 2020.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and everything went well but I did not received any answer regarding the outcome of the process. I do not appreciate the fact that Hr team did not provide feedback even if they decided to go along with another candidate. Also I did not received an answer to my email sent to one of the HR representatives that kept in touch with me through the process where I asked if they have an answer for me, positive or negative. I found out later that this representative resigned and this might be the reason no one answered. I consider that this company has a serious problem in the HR team if they cannot keep on track with the recruitment process. I do not recommend the company because of the lack of communication with candidates.

Interview Questions

• The ussual ....
      Where you see yourself in 5 years, why you want to work for them, describe your daily schedule and tasks   1 Answer

Sports Commercial Analyst UKI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paddy Power Betfair (London, England).

Interview

Was an internal applicant. Given a 90 minute interview with 2 members of the team. Also had a been given a dataset task to complete.

Spent 30ish minutes talking through my CV and experience. 1 hour presenting and talking about the task.

I received feedback that the interview was strong however I hadn't provided the insights they were looking for from the dataset. The instructions said they weren't looking for exhaustive analysis and to focus on the insights you personally found most interesting. With this and the job brief in mind I feel it was harsh to provide a rejection.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.