Parexel Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 512 of over 512 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parexel (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

1. 2 hr coding round consisting of 10-15 Multiple choice questions, 3 coding question, 2 sql based query questions 2. 3 technical rounds, first with senior engineer, second with principle engineer and third with associate director. 3. one HR round

Interview Questions
  • 1. Coding round on Hackerrank consisted of basic coding questions and sql questions. 2. Technical round on basics of C#, Async Await, angular, sql queries, Azure fundamentals. 3. 1-2 puzzles 4. Throughput in cosmos, Azure PAAS components, yield, constant, readonly, multi threading in C# and OOPS fundamentals
    Answer Question

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Smooth interview process. First of I had the interview with two employees from the programming team. After the interview I had about 30 minutes reasoning test, and then group activity with other candidates. Overall it was a fun process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Short, not too complex. Lots of discussion on goals and lomg term plans with regards to famil, moving. Not a very pleasant experience. Implied that there would be a lot of work and that a big commitment was requested from employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Overall it was a good experience. Interviewer made me comfortable. Process knowledge is checked thoroughly. Interview was conducted for around an hour. Difficulty level was medium. It's best to be well prepared in advance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Multiple reviews with different people in the department. Met with the same people a couple of times. They outlined job i interviewrd for and talked about ways to move career forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Parexel in Oct 2021

Interview

went smooth, the interviewer at first put efforts to make you comfortable with the whole process. They will ask about the job profile they are offering and also about the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parexel (Hyderābād) in Oct 2021

Interview

Attend through walk in interview information is through mail from the hr managerial and hr round are conducted there and short listed mail was received later and waiting for further process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

The process were going smoothly. Two interviewers one from Malaysia one from international. Interview for one hour and sit for examination for 1 hour. The interview is mainly to know about your personality and background. The examination is to test the suitability to work as CDA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parexel (Hyderābād) in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview Questions
  • What is Psur & Dsur Phases of clinical trials narrative writing skills some medical terms asked what is phase 1 2 3 4 trials why we hire you why drug safety important what is ich guidelines
2 people found this interview helpful

Parexel

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in Sep 2021

Interview

Applied online. Received an email for a phone screen a few days later. I was asked basic monitoring questions to assess skill level/position. Then a video interview a week later with senior management and asked more situational/STAR questions. Then received an offer a few days later and accepted! Standard background screen but surprisingly no drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult staff member
  • Have you been in a situation where HIPPA form was not sign, how did you handle it?

Parexel

Application

I interviewed at Parexel

Interview

Primero me contacto una persona de Recursos H umanos telefonicamente y luego la persona del equipo de trabajo, quien vendria a ser mu futuro supervisor, via Teams. La verdad fueron todos muy amables me hicieorn sentir muy comoda durante la entrevista.

Interview Questions
  • Experiencia Expectativa de Sueldo Que te motiva para le Cambio
1 person found this interview helpful