Parexel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Parexel Interview Questions

Interviews at Parexel

2.8

Proposal Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews, both with the HR personnel. Following the second round, I was told that they are looking for someone with a direct CRO experience and therefore won't be moving forward with my application. I have >6 years of CRO experience, which I clearly mentioned in the resume and also reiterated it in the email to the HR. But they followed up saying that they also have some budgetry constrains. I mentioned my salary expectation in the first round and another HR person said that it seemd like a reasonable expection. So, overall, I felt like they were trying to make excuses and did wanted to come out and say.

I can accept rejection but the least I expect is honesty, which I believe was not delivered here.

Thank you again for the opportunity to interview and I truly hope you found the best fit for the postion.

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Interview

The whole process took about 2 months. After applying I waited 2 weeks and was contacted by the recruiter for a phone screen. Not too long later a call was set with a panel for the interview. Call was around one hour on camera and each asked a question. It took a while to get a response or offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. What site monitoring experience do you have? What are your weaknesses and strengths. Everyone was very welcoming and each offered an answer to my questions.   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Billerica, MA (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

Applied online with a referral from a current employee. Received a email to set up a phone screen, phone screen was general experience questions related to the job. A week later had a panel interview with two managers. Received an offer a few days after that. Total process took about a month from first application to acceptance.

Lab Technician Interview

Interview

interview was fairly quick and easy, they asked common interview and scenario questions, they walked through the logistics of the position and also the interview with me at the beginning

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in August 2020.

Interview

The process was pretty fast. 1st and 2nd interview were an hour long each. Felt super good and hopeful at the end of each interview. Was told I will do great and everything was perfect. 48hr hours later I received at email that I was not chosen. I was confused as to what possibly happened because everything was flowing smoothly. It’s sucks how they mess with your feeling and get you hopeful then within 24-48 hours they email you that you weren’t chosen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel in August 2020.

Interview

Received a call about 3 weeks after I submitted my application. Interview was pretty quick. Did a preliminary interview and was able to get a second interview scheduled about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were in regards to my experience and situational questions. Only few questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Beverly Hills, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied on the web and received a call 5 days later for a phone screen with the hiring manager. I was then contacted two weeks later to schedule for date/time for a panel interview. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Very thorough and enjoyable. Very smart interviewers. But all have left the company now.
    interview with 4 panel - tech interview. About 2 hours, then interview with the managers.
    before one phone screen with architect.

Interview Questions

• Design patterns, work experience, technology specific, OO principles, java in depth, white board coding, whiteboard design.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parexel in April 2020.

Interview

After applying on the website you're invited to a phone interview, which lasted around 20 minutes. The next step is the video interview with three interviewers, where you get asked more in-depth about your experiences and skills, and learn more specifics about the position's responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How have your experiences at X and Y have led to your decision to pursue this position?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Easy process, Talked about college project work, goals, where you see yourself 5 years down the lane. Some questions related to my field of study . Why this job, what motivated you to apply for this company   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.