Pertemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Pertemps

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pertemps (Coventry, England) in April 2015.

Interview

Presentation about yourself - your degree, your uni etc
    They ask you to talk about yourself, facts and information, experience and that kind of thing.
    After the presentation, there were a few questions but nothing grilling - just things they wanted to know more about and confirming which role you were applying for.

Interview Questions

• What is an interesting fact about yourself?   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pertemps (Edinburgh, Scotland) in January 2016.

Interview

Questions about CV and prove of skills through experience. The manager was really friendly, open and honest and the questions were related with the post. Was a good experience, after the interview and during the checks process the manager was still very friendly

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pertemps.

Interview

Informative and professional. Friendly and asked questions that were well structured and easy to answer. Was in the interview for an hour and lots was covered off. Feedback was provided shortly afterwards.

Senior Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pertemps (Leicester, England) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face a director of the company - An open and frank discussion with my now employer. I had the experience, they had the vacancy - we felt each other out and decided it was a good move all round

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to go in your career   1 Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pertemps (Enfield, England) in September 2018.

Interview

it was a phone call asking me for my availability, Where I lived, how many hours a week could work, we set up a 1 to 1 interview in the warehouse and after have my details I started that night.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a fast-paced warehouse?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pertemps (Birmingham, England).

Interview

I was initially spoken to via telephone interview and swiftly invited for a face to face interview, the feedback I received on both sessions was amazing, the hiring manager called the recruiter 2 hours after my face to face to scope my interest, I stated I was very interested and the recruiter gave me excellent feedback from the hiring manager, he then called me 2 days later and said essentially the job was mine and 2 more interviews were to be held but, not to worry, I was obviously expecting a very good outcome as allegedly the hiring manager was “gushing” about how much he wanted me to be a part of their team. However after TWO weeks of waiting and chasing up on the outcome, another offer slipped away because I was so focussed on this role. I had a phone call from the recruiter today, he stated it was bad news but didn’t quite understand why himself, they’d harped on about wanting someone very structured who wouldn’t be afraid to put their mark on a role, yet my tiny bit of feedback was that I was “too structured” - my advice, do not listen to the immediate feedback you receive as I believe it is their way of ensuring you don’t sign and go with another company while they take their sweet time deciding what they want to do!

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will bring structure to this unstructured company?   Answer Question

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pertemps (Reading, England) in August 2013.

Interview

Met with someone in the Reading office and they sourced me work in their Contact Three Centre on the Oxford Road in Reading very quickly. Met Paul, a manager, in Contact 3 and he got me started the next night.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the right to work in the UK?   1 Answer

Bilingual Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pertemps (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied online. No confirmation, no answer (after the next weeks without any reaction have I decaited to drive to the office in Edinburgh and allone the "waiting"room has showed, how the real situation was in front of the spot. I could later still talk with a consultant, but whole hasn't the conversation convinced. After this interview I have never again anything heard from this agency.

Resourcing Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pertemps (Reading, England) in July 2015.

Interview

First Telephonic followed by face to face. Interview process was very smooth and the interviewers were very flexible to accommodate timings to suit me. They made me feel very relaxed through out the process and the interviewer and I got on extremely well. It was more of a chat to understand where my strengths are and I was explained the requirements of the role. I was able to perform well as I was made to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• My background and skills.
      Knowledge in the market sector.   Answer Question

RAT LAB Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pertemps (Edinburgh, Scotland) in October 2018.

Interview

A joke, after waiting two hours got an interview with an angry kid Adam Y. that didn't know a single clue what was he doing, with a horrible body language and shouting instead of having a normal conversation.

Interview Questions

• nothing, couldn't understand a single word due this kid was shouting.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.