Philip Morris International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Philip Morris International Interview Questions

Updated 4 Feb 2018

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Everyone in the process was very nice and thoughtful about my time and possibilities.

I loved the interaction, openness and level of transparency.

Culture seems to be awesome. Thank you very much.

Manufacturing Trainee Program () Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Firstly, I got to network with recruiters from Altria in the ALPFA Symposium in UIC, which were looking for people in the sales department for Chicago. However, I was interested more in a Supply Chain fields, so, they encouraged me to apply for the this manufacturing trainee program in Phillip Morris USA, Richmond Virginia. So, about a month later I got an email for an interview. So we coordinated a time that was convenient for the both of us and after the interview that same day, I got an offer. The recruiters were extremely nice. It was a video conference but the it was not working so they did a phone conference interview. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and how can it be beneficial to the company?   1 Answer

Project Controller Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romania, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (Romania, PA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I went to the first interview, everything went ok. They told me i will be contacted for the second one, an excel test, but i didn't receive any call yet.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On ground assessment. Wasn't too hard, it was actually a really fun experience. It lasted all day long and there were about 25 candidates total. There were 4 assessments and there were plenty of coffee breaks and opportunities to socialize. I'd say if you were going to do the OGA, just make sure you get enough sleep and be yourself

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Based in 3 interviews, first with external staffing partner of PMI and after with different stakeholders that I would report to. After approval on that stage I was subjected to one final Assessment Centre (it was mix between internal and external interlocutors).

Interview Questions

• Motivation to join PMI   1 Answer
    • Current Market key topics in my work area that I would enhance and how would I address them at PMI   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Firstly it was a phone call interview mostly to access my motivations on working for this particular company and industry, I have been asked some questions in english (since is not the country language).
    Afterwards have been a face-to-face interview focused on behavior questions, and going through my resume to get to know me better.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very relaxed manager, not asking direct questions but rather engage in a smooth discussion and explained me the job while asking some questions about my interests in the diverse domains involved in the job

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working for a tobacco company ?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview; about 30 minutes. In person interview at the NYC headquarters with a group of candidates; interview lasted all day long. Went through various exercises and interviews with about 6 different people, all the while being scored by a group of about 20 people. Went in for a third 2 on one interview with the specific department I wanted to work with.

Interview Questions

• Create a marketing plan; convince the other people in your group to go along with your plan.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International (New York, NY (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

First and second round Skype interviews with HR and marketing professionals. The people I Interviewed with were very kind, and the process was overall very pleasant. First round with an HR person remains more qualitative and second round with product manager goes into a bit more technicalities but nothing too complex.

Interview Questions

• What are your most dominant strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Process Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Philip Morris International.

Interview

Director Operations

Interview Questions

• How to involve each employee in applying the new techniques specifically   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.