Photobox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Feb 2018

2.2

Lead Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England).

Interview

- Phone: screening questions. Leadership, coaching and mentoring questions/
    - Qualified exercises (Java). Similar to HackerRank, LeetCode
    - Face to face interview: coding session (pairing with another engineer), technical questions/discussion about Android

Stagiaire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Photobox (Paris (France)) in January 2018.

Interview

Small talk about the company and their are of interests
    Questions about applicants background
    Question about general knowledge in the domain of the internship
    Questions to see the approach of the applicant to a imaginary problem

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty standard, met with future manager, HR and senior management too and they were all very pleasant and helpful in providing as much information about the role as possible.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Met with hiring manager first and then I got introduced to the teams before also meeting with someone from management. I liked seeing the office, it is a very colourful place and seemed like people are very casual.

Interview Questions

• They were interested in my experience, very usual questions   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Photobox in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and was contacted via email by an HR representative. Interview was arranged for just before Christmas 2016. Prior to the interview I was sent the salary and package and asked if this was in line with what I was expecting; I replied that it was seemed ok however it fell short of what I actually wanted and assumed at least some kind of negotiation could take place if an offer was made.

The interview took place in Photobox's warehouse which sits on an industrial site in Harlesden, not the prettiest of sites. As far as I could tell the office space, which is based on the 1st floor on a mezzanine level, had no windows. 1st interview was conducted with the line manager and HR person (not the one who originally emailed). Both very warm and welcoming and interview was relaxed with a good amount of time given for me to ask them questions. Second interview offered after the New Year. This time it was with the line manager, a tour of the facility and then the original HR person who had emailed me and a senior Director. More of a formal interview this time with more questions about my previous working history. The subject of pay was mentioned and I stated that what I was previously on was £10k more than what was currently being offered and that I'd ideally be looking at something nearer to that figure. I was asked by the HR person if I felt I was worth £10k more than what was being offered, I replied that yes I was, a reply which I don't believe went down well.

Having been told I would hear from them the following week I am yet to receive any feedback from the company, 4 weeks since the interview. Having seen on this site today a person accepting the same position I can safely assume I didn't make the grade, I wish them the best of luck. Having had 2 interviews I would have at least expected some form of communication telling me that they were not proceeding with me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of something you achieved in your previous role   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

I sent an application via Linkedin and got contacted by the internal recruiter 3 days later with an invite for a face to face interview. He also sent me the package they had planned. I then had a first interview with the line manager and another person from HR. In this interview I mentioned that the package wasn't exactly what I was looking for and they said they have room and will look at it.

After that I had a second one which consisted of a tour of the facility and a chat with the line manager and then an interview with his manager and the initial recruiter.

Then the line manager got in touch as the whole process to a few days longer than they thought during the interview.

I got an offer in the end which I accepted. They went up 5k per year on the salary, but stayed under what I asked for.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with the situation of working with teams in various subsidiaries all over Europe?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience in Lean?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Photobox in December 2016.

Interview

Very easy
    You must just fill registraction form
    later you get maths test, very easy for 15 years old kids and on the and yhey ask you which shift do you prefer

Senior CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a Recruitment Agency I applied for the role after having received job specs.
    2 phone interviews. One with Hiring Manager and one with it's Manager.
    1 interview face to face with them. We were 3 at this stage and I received a negative reply.
    There were 1 or 2 stages more.
    Very long process, 1 month.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest achievement?   1 Answer
    • How many campaigns per week you launch?   1 Answer

CRM Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by face to face.

Phone interview was professional / standard and strong rapport was built and seemed very positive.

Face to face was with two of the team and was unfriendly and cold from the word go. Very odd.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of testing and multi variate testing you have carried out   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Photobox (London, England).

Interview

I had 2 interviews; first one with the line manager and the second one with the director.
    It was pretty forward, the recruitment process was easy; simple questions about my experiences, skills and questions about marketing.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.