Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 22 Oct 2017
2,058 Interview Reviews

3.3

Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Applied through the university very soon after position was posted so it took time for a response. Took about 2 and half weeks for a response and after response about 5 days before the interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Quick reply to initial application. Had to fill out personality test and IQ-like test. Then interviews. Take the IQ test seriously. It consisted exclusively of "fill-in-the-blank" geometric puzzles, which I was not prepared for. Their website represented the test as primarily math problems and logic assessments. It's funny- I took their practice test online, very confident that I got every single question right, but when I took the actual test I completed bombed. It appears that if you score below some threshold, they will automatically remove you from the pool, which isn't a perfectly efficient system but understandable given their size. If you fail, you have to wait 12 months to attempt again. Shame... I was extremely qualified otherwise.

Finance and Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

On campus interview, then I had to take a reasoning test on campus. Finally, they fly you to Ohio to have another round of interviews. Be sure to prepare using Glassdoor questions, because they are almost the same in the real interview.

PC&IS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online and took the online assessment (personality & skills). From there, about a month later I did a phone interview with a manager. The following month, I did an onsite visit where I had dinner and lunch with the manager who would be overseeing me. I also did two more interviews and took another skills assessment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with an innovative idea in a group and how did you get the group to support it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I can never understand how I didn't pass the online assessment center. I hav done a bunch of done and have at least made it past the actual interview. Oh well...

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online with my resume and personal information. I was emailed an hour later with instructions to complete an online questionnaire. The questionnaire consisted of behavioral and personal questions and a logical thinking portion. I did not make it past this round.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cape Girardeau, MO (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

behavioral and mostly asked about things you did in the past and projects and leadership are good things to draw on. Good luck champ you will do a great job sorry this sucks just trying to get a salary quote for another company.

Interview Questions

• Signed a confidentiality agreement   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2017.

Interview

Procter & Gamble is a great company, but sadly, have a not so great online interview process. Most fully qualified applicants will not get past the P.E.A.K test, because it is exactly the opposite of what a test is: it tries to assess your weaknesses, rather than strengths.

Most of try to present an image of confidence and appears knowledgeable in front of interviewers, but this is the OPPOSITE of what you should do on P.E.A.K. In order to pass P.E.A.K., you must appear weak and ineffective (but not TOO weak and ineffective). See questions below for examples.

Interview Questions

• I have a strong intuition of knowing what needs to be done, but not always   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online after hearing about positions at the career fair. I took the online assessment and heard back 4 weeks later for a 1 hour on-campus interview. Spoke with one person.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

On campus interview followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes a test that just makes sure you took the online test. The rest of the day consisted of an interview and tours of the facility.

Interview Questions

• name a time you worked in a group and what impact did you have on the result   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.