Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 19 Apr 2018
2,301 Interview Reviews

3.3

Sales Account Executive Interview

Interview

I didn't pass the assessment to be able to interview with P&G. The assessment was extremely tough but I was VERY happy that they emailed me back to say that I did not meet the requirements. Other companies do not do that. They just leave you wondering.

Interview Questions

• The assessment was not 2 hours long like some are. A nice length but very difficult.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

The interview process entailed: 1) completing an online profile 2) taking 2 assessment tests 3) 2 interviews (one of them being at the site where I was applying for)

The first assessment asks behavioral questions and the second one focuses on your problem solving/logic skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you led a project   1 Answer

Product Supply Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The interview process was anything but straight forward. Getting an interview was a long drawn process which took several months. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks after my initial phone interview and I never did for over two months. The on-site interview itself was direct, no tricky or technical questions. However, the on-site test was an hour long which involved math, reasoning, and logical questions and a bit too extreme after their online test.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I applied online. I sent in my resume, and I proceed to the next stage. It had me take a personality quiz and some sort of logical reasoning quiz. I then received immediate feedback that I did not pass that round.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

I got an interview by speaking to recruiters at a career fair at my school. I had an on campus interview that was one on one. I then took a written assessment that had an assortment of logic questions. I was invited for final round in person interviews in Chicago, but declined because of another opportunity.

Interview Questions

Interview

I took an online test that took about an hour, then I took an in-person test (that took maybe 75 minutes) with a proctor at my school, then I had a phone interview with a current employee

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Cincinnati, OH (US)).

Interview

The online tests / screening are required before being considered for a phone interview. After the phone interview they;ll decide whether to interview you in person -- you'll have to take the test again as well.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were standard   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Application
    Assessment
    The assessment was a waste of time, and it asks questions totally unrelated to my background and the job I applied for. Not to mention the questions were full of grammatical mistakes that is confusing.
    You can only answer “agree, strongly agree, or disagree” there’s no place to explain your responses.
    “I put forth as much work as most people”
    How would you answer this? (I work harder than most people) but if I say “disagree” they’d assume I work less as hard. If I say “agree” they’d assume I’m an average person....

This is a waste of time. I’m not writing this just because I got an automated rejection email, rejection is part of the job hunting process. I just don’t think it’s wise to work for a company that doesn’t value your skills, educational accomplishments...etc.

Update: I got a much better offer at one of the biggest oil companies in the world.

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions that were unrelated to the position I applied for.   1 Answer

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Very complex process. You start off with a test and then proceed to the next rounds. The test is timed and questions test your problem solving skills. You can find mock exams online for help.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The Interviewing Process went ok. They asked some tough questions and I could tell they were really looking for a specific type of person. The man interviewing me was nice, however he was staring at his computer the entire time which was a bit uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you came up with an innovative solution?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.