Procter & Gamble Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Procter & Gamble

3,554 Interview Reviews

3.3

Data Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Was required to take an online assessment as a condition to even get an actual interview. Assessment is highly discriminatory. Module consists of circles/dots moving all over the screen with an interruption to then test the memory of where the dots were prior to the interruption. Timed. For anyone with vision issues, motion sensitivity, seizure vulnerability, this module will certainly be the end of the road for you. Absolutely no correlation with the person's skills/capabilities/experience. It's like turning down a world class surgeon bc they left their car window open in the parking lot. Hopefully the ADA screens this review and begins an investigation into the discriminatory assessments P&G is using as a screening measure. Perhaps a blessing in disguise to avoid a company that is this ignorant in their hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Basic no-brainer questions that are asked repeatedly, but re-worded to test the answer consistency. Computerized timed modules that discriminate toward anyone not able to focus on flashing dots, unrealistic time to reply, and not having perfect vision.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

The recruiting process was divided into .. steps: application process, assessment online, first interview and then the last interview. Both interviews were pretty similar, 7 or so questions, mostly behavioral ones and then the last two were situational but not to hard to address.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had four projects, one due today, one due in a week, one due in a month and one due in a year?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

So many questions about yourself and your past experiences. There are some examples like: What did you do specifically in your example? What is the hardest way and why ?

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

They are not objective in their selections, erroneous interpretations on the part of human resources, they are evident when it is asked about the selection process. I would not recommend putting too much expectation on the outcome of the interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is the worst experience you had in your childhood?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

Archaic and incompetent process from my experience.

After applying to the role you may be selected for an online test. This test focuses on morality and logical reasoning questions unrelated to the role. With some simple research anyone should be able to pass.

About a week or so later I am asked by a recruiter to provide available times over the following two weeks for an interview. After giving many options the recruiter says there wasn't actually any openings and to give times 3 weeks out. Really? Why did you not bother to check that first. A time is scheduled 3 weeks outs stating in the confirmation email that it will be a phone interview and the interviewers will call me directly at the number I provided.

Fast forward 2 weeks, I reach out to the recruiter as stated I should do in my confirmation email so I could reconfirm the date/time/details. The recruiter never bothered to respond to me. Clearly the morality is effective at filtering candidates... One week later on the scheduled interview day, I waited for the interviewers to call as detailed but they did not. Next day I am emailed saying they are sorry I chose to withdraw myself from consideration. What a joke and waste of time.

Robotics Engineer Interview

Interview

IQ test, personality test. Phone Interview. I'm still in the process. It has taken 3 months since the initial test. I will come back and update once I have more info

CMK Interview

Interview

all behavorial questions. make sure to study up on their LEAD stuff because they want you to be that person to a T. the situational is easy, just stick to the LEAD model. master CAR/STAR format

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview

You first go through digital assessment, then phone interview with a recruiter. When I passed, they flew me out to the site and spend the day at the plant and talking with few managers

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

I failed on an online assessment test. The test is pure assessment. Nothing research questions were asked. I didn't know why failed, and nothing was told later. I failed on an online assessment test. The test is pure assessment. Nothing research questions were asked. I didn't know why failed, and nothing was told later.

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Procter & Gamble (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Started by taking the personality test, was then sent a link to take the math and reasoning test. If you pass those, there is a 15 minute phone interview where they try to see what you are interested in. After that, there’s a 1 hour interview with someone from senior management. If you pass this, the next is the final round with 2-3 directors. I got my offer a week after the final round. They’ll ask questions in the CAR format. 5 “ tell me a time when ___ “ and then 2 hypothetical scenarios to see how you react to project management and problems. Overall awesome experience and super laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you worked on a team with conflicting opinions   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you came up with an innovative solution.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.