Pulse (UK) Interview Questions

Updated 6 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 15 of over 15 interviews

Recruiter14%
Other14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pulse (UK)

Pulse (UK)

Application

I interviewed at Pulse (UK)

Interview

It was fine at first but never heard back after second intervew. I do not know what happened to this day but i was told i would hear back from them as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
  • the usual tell me about yourself and interest why would you want to work for this company
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

Pretty good, phone interview then 2 interviews including presentation. Had t gather a good understanding of the company and use that knowledge to show I had done my research. Met the managers and they had to decide which one gave hired me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England, England) in Nov 2018

Interview

I applied online for a position in the company, they called and did a phone screening which led a one to one interview. The interview involved competency based questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Pulse (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pulse (UK)

Interview

Recruiter called myself, found my CV online the usual, and then they made a date for a telephone interview, on the telephone interview they asked the basic questions and then told me to send references over to them. a few days later they confirmed my start date, salary and who to meet on the day and also requested a different referee preferably someone who i recently worked with

Interview Questions
  • Have you had any admin experience describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult person etx

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England, England) in Jun 2016

Interview

After being hounded by "Talent Acquisition" to come to an interview which I originally refused several times, I arrived at the office on time and was kept waiting. Despite being the only interviewee, they were not prepared and had not booked a meeting room. I ended up being taken off site to another establishement to have my interview where I was asked the typical generic questions about my CV and previous job. You'd think a recruitment agency hiring their own staff would be a little more organised than this and would come up with a more innovative way of interviewing their staff, rather than taking on this blaze, unoriginal, bland system. Gave me a salary band of what they were expecting to pay, and offered me the lowest amount.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself; (really unoriginal) What did you do in your last job; (It's on my CV in great detail - they could have asked something more specific about that role) What did you get paid at your last job; (they can't ask that, because if the salary was low it benchmarks you against a low pay in this new role) Why did you apply for this job? (again, really unoriginal)

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England, England) in Dec 2015

Interview

Face to face interview with 2 colleagues of the company. Two being potential managers. Asked background questions and then competancy based questions. Came in the next day to meet the potential team that I would be working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Manchester City Centre, England, England) in Nov 2015

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with the recruitment agency that found my CV, then had 3 interviews with Pulse - an initial interview, a face to face presentation and a phone conference presentation. It was the hardest interview I've had to do because I knew the reputation of the company and understood the gravity of the opportunity I had in front of me, but everyone I spoke to in the process was lovely.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a scenario (recruiting Paed Nurses in London) and asked how I'd approach it

Anonymous Employee in Broxbourne, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Broxbourne, East of England, England, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview was made up of a variety of questions around my understand of recruitment/Pulse and the specialty that I'd interviewed for, as well as scenario based questions on different situation that I may face in recruitment

Interview Questions
  • What is your understanding of the role of a recruitment consultant?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (London, England, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

The interview process was an assessment day with a group of around 25 applicants. There were several 'rounds', with people being eliminated at the end of each one. Tasks were based around work in small groups to discuss different topics and generate presentations to perform to the panel and other applicants. These topics were contextual and present day, for example having to discuss the use of social media in recruitment and research. There was also an individual presentation element in the penultimate stage. The applicants who made it through into the final stage all had a 1:1 interview with the panel. The day was tiring but a great experience. The pulse panel were friendly, encouraging and diplomatic. We were also provided with a buffet lunch.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Broxbourne, East of England, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pulse (UK) (Broxbourne, East of England, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

Discussion regarding CV and previous experience, Scenrio based questionsaround the job role. Character based questions, I was then able to ask any questions I had regarding the role and company

Interview Questions
  • What did i know about the company
1 person found this interview helpful