QA Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

QA Interview Questions

Interviews at QA

2.6

QA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

I found the posting online, then applied. I had a phone interview with HR/company representative, before having another phone interview with the hiring manager. Once both interview were done, had one site interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you tried our products before?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

Sexist women... clearly stating that men make mistakes... waste of my time. If you are a bloke dont bother with this company. They took me through an apptitude test and completed it successfully then proceeded to tell me how the company is full of women and they dont often hire many men for the role I was going for.

Interview Questions

QA Response

20 Dec 2016

We're very sorry to hear about your experience during the interview process with us. Please be assured that assessment and final hiring decisions are made fairly and do not take into account any factor other than the skills requirements of the role, however we will ensure your comments are addressed. We wish you the very best of luck in your career.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

The interview process was an initial python assessment followed by another one if you passed the first stage. It was nothing too complex and should not be worried about that. The final stage was an interview which consisted of a presentation about your self and some questions.

Interview Questions

• A Time when you had a difficult situation at work and how you went about solving it   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QA (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Meet and greet with management and presentation of company, team building exercises with other people being interviewed, 3 minute presentation to two members of management on Why Sales and Why Me

Interview Questions

• One thing you're proud of which is not academically and what celebrity you would represent   1 Answer

Devops Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

python test, coding test and interview. Python test quite simple but makensure to study. Coding test was tricky so doubke check questions. Interview was straight forward make sure to use a lot of examples and be confident.

DevOps Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

The assessment center was split into 3 stages, including 2 exercises and a 1 on 1 interview. The exercise was group based, building the tallest tower with paper and tape, the other one was creating a presentation on a new technological product. the 1 on 1 interview was brief 5 short scenario questions .

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QA in July 2020.

Interview

I applied for this role in July and received an invitation for a telephone interview with HR pretty soon after. The telephone interview went well and I was then invited to a video interview with the Head of Digital Architecture. I felt like that interview also went really well and they said they should get back to me soon via HR. A few days had passed, so I rang up HR and they informed me they are still going through candidates and that she heard from the Head of Digital Architecture that my interview went well and that I should hear back from them soon. Then a week passed, and I tried ringing up again and it was very difficult to get through this time. When I finally did, they said there's a delay with the project and to bear with them. They kept telling me that I should hear back within a week or so. Then another week passes (or two) and I call again, and she said the hiring manager is on annual leave, and again, I should hear back within a week or so.

It's now September and I still haven’t heard the outcome of this interview. This company doesn't even have the decency to reject me. It's one thing not hearing anything back after an interview, and it's another to get strung along by the company and getting your hopes up ALL FOR NOTHING. Job hunting can already be soul crushing as it is, and adding in unnecessary anxiety on top of that doesn't help things.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions. "How do you manage projects?   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QA (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

After speaking to the recruiter on the phone, there was then a one to one meeting on MS Teams. Then there was a python great and a brief exam which was done on a video call. Feedback was provided in another call at a later date. After this, there was pre training assessments and learning to be done worth 10+ hours of your time, but teaching you a lot.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were faced with a problem at work and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QA in June 2020.

Interview

Seemingly quick and efficient recruitment process. You're asked to complete an initial Python test (with basic training provided), followed by another technical test on an assessment day (or Microsoft teams call), and are finally invited to a 1-1 interview, and asked to give a 5 minute presentation about yourself.

Interview Questions

• (Something along the lines of:) How would you deal with a close approaching deadline of a task you are struggling to complete?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QA.

Interview

Short online application, followed by a short and relatively easy coding challenge (even for those without coding experience). After this you are invited to an assessment centre in Manchester.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.