Quick Release Graduate Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quick Release Graduate Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Quick Release

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melton Mowbray, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quick Release (Melton Mowbray, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Referred by another consulting firm. Received a video interview to discuss my interest in data and the automotive industry, an Excel exercise to test some basic Excel skills and ability to understand the nature of their work. A full day Assessment day with about 12 candidates and 6 interviewers. A final interview in their office with a regional manager. Offer received a week after the final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quick Release

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Coventry, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Apply online, perform an excel task, video interview, assessment centre, two more final interviews before getting an offer, or being rejected. I don't have much more to say about it. It was nice, interviewers were pleasant. I am waiting feedback from the video interview stage, but I don't think I will proceed to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of challenges do you think a company like QR_ faces when working with much larger automotive companies? If you worked at QR_, what would you see are some of the major challenges?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.