Quick Release Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,961

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

Online application, 30 minute phone screening with recruitment manager, online testing, 6 hour assessment centre, final round interview with manager . Assessment Center consists of presentation on topic of own choice, fairly abstract group project, technical work task.

Interview Questions
  • What is a consultant? Describe a database to a 5 year old
    Answer Question

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

Initial phone screening, standard questions, why the role, why consulting Assesment centre, Whole day virtual affair, one presentation, one group task, one individual task. abstract group task, individual task was quite difficult with little instruction.

Interview Questions
  • abstract group task, individual task was quite difficult with little instruction.

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

It's a very long process. It started with an online application, then 1 hour excel assessment, then 30 minute video interview, then a day long assessment center, then a final interview with the business unit manager. It's honestly too long and waste of time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

After the resume there was either a Video response to questions interview or one on the phone with one person. After that there was a 4 hr assessment with multiple people from the company

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe what quick release does as a compony

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Quick Release in Aug 2021

Interview

The whole interview process was efficient and professional. The initial approach was friendly and welcoming with the process clearly explained. The actions from each stage were followed through accurately and promptly.

Interview Questions
  • Outline of experience - there were no specific 'trick' questions

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview process was long, took about 1-2 months overall, with 4 steps including 2 assessments and 2 interviews. In depth, but gained an understanding of the company, what they do, and how they are structured for their employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

The Recruitment process consisted of an Excel take-home assignment, quick phone interview, assesment centre(consisting of a presentation, group exercise, and a technical assignment) and final interview. The whole process had a really quick turnaround time for me (2 weeks) which was amazing. My only feedback is that the group excercise could have been better structured, while I understand the aim of letting the group go wherever they want with the group discussion, having clearer aims or a bit more detail would have facilitated a much better discussion. My discussion was just very abstract and our conclusions were hard to back with solid reasoning.

Interview Questions
  • What are your favourite apps?
  • How would you approach your client if they are demanding more from you even while the team is putting all of their effort in
  • what's the amount of concrete required to make a 500 car carpark
  • How would you explain database to a 5 year old
2 people found this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

1st round - Assignment on Excel to be completed in 30 mins (excel built in function like IF, Right, Middle, Left) 2nd round - 30 mins behavioural round with the manager

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

Interview was very standard as with other companies. Video interview initially followed by a 60 minute excel exercise. After that I was invited to assessment centre and had to do presentation and group work and another interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial phone interview. If successful there, you get an invite to their assessment center. If successful there, you get an invitation to a final interview with the hiring manager. Somewhat extensive hiring process but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do at your current job that makes you think you would be a good fit here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews