Quick Release Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quick Release Interview Questions

Interviews at Quick Release

Project Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release.

Interview

There were three rounds. The first round was an excel test that was fairly easy. The second round was an interview with someone in the UK that involved normal situational and behavioral questions. The final round was an assessment centre in Dearborn. This consisted of a presentation, a technical paper and interviews.

Now to the issues. The HR team all sit in the UK and communicating with them is a tedious task due to the time difference. After speaking to other employees at the assessment centre I was informed that this was an issue for them as well. Additionally, I was told that the US wasn’t normally their region and that they were not fully aware of how things were done in the US. It’s strange that a company that has been in the US for a significant amount of time still has no one in the country to handle this process.

Secondly, they ask you to come for the assessment centre from one coast of the US to the other all at your own cost! I have never had an experience where a company has asked me travel out of state for an interview and not offered to pay for the expenses. For a recent graduate looking for a job this is not easy to do. After much discussion, they asked me to book the flights and hotel stay and said that they would pay a certain percentage of those specific costs only, with a very low limit to go across the country! To add to this, I was always informed of an assessment centre just a week before they were held so finding affordably priced tickets and accommodation was always difficult.

Now to the best part. Unfortunately, I agreed and ended up going for the assessment centre at Dearborn. The staff there were all very friendly and easy to get along with and the interview process was good. I wasn’t selected for the role (which is fine). However, since I have submitted the expenses, my emails have been ignored without so much as an acknowledgement that it has been received. I’ve sent my emails to two different people and have got no response. I’m unsure if I will even receive my reimbursement at this stage. To me this highlights a lack of professionalism and general courtesy as well as a general organizational culture that normalizes treating candidates in this manner.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Excel test, phone interview, then assessment centre. Excel test can be intimidating but requires no preparation as all information to pass is within the test.

Both interviews were advertised as informal, but were actually very formal in terms of expectations and questions. Review the website and make sure your answers remain relevant. The phone interview asked mostly technical questions to gauge your expertise in data.

Assessment centre consisted of a three minute presentation, an hour and 20 minutes exam (similar to the excel but more breadth in scope), and an interview. The centre can seem very informal - the company culture makes you feel very comfortable, but the objective of it is to gauge your ability to handle a project on your own.

Did not receive an offer five days after the centre. Feedback is given from the assessment centre.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

apply online then you get sent an Excel test. The test is pretty easy you get an hour to do it and you can look up online certain formulas. After that you get a phone interview with someone who would be your peer/coworker

Interview Questions

Quick Release Response

9 Jan 2020 – Head of Operations

Hi. We work really hard to give every candidate a positive experience with Quick Release and we're always looking to improve. Could you get in contact with us to let us know what we could have done to give you a more positive experience?

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, completed a data test remotely, had a quick telephone call followed by a site visit. The site visit included me presenting to the group, and a group exercise. There was a social after work with members of the team too.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give examples that showed my technical and problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, had a phone screen with a recruiter located in the UK, and then had an in person interview/introduction to the company at the Dearborn office. The in person interview was fairly informal. It started with a quick intro to the company and chatting with the head of the office, then lunch, then a more structured interview. There was a lot of time to talk to the people working there and get a feel for personality fit.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melton Mowbray, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quick Release (Melton Mowbray, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Referred by another consulting firm. Received a video interview to discuss my interest in data and the automotive industry, an Excel exercise to test some basic Excel skills and ability to understand the nature of their work. A full day Assessment day with about 12 candidates and 6 interviewers. A final interview in their office with a regional manager. Offer received a week after the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melton Mowbray, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Melton Mowbray, England) in February 2020.

Interview

Initial application CV and Qs, then phone or Skype competency interview, then excel test, then assessment center.

Would probably more convenient if based in London though since most people at the assessment center seemed to be based their or around.

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Coventry, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Apply online, perform an excel task, video interview, assessment centre, two more final interviews before getting an offer, or being rejected. I don't have much more to say about it. It was nice, interviewers were pleasant. I am waiting feedback from the video interview stage, but I don't think I will proceed to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of challenges do you think a company like QR_ faces when working with much larger automotive companies? If you worked at QR_, what would you see are some of the major challenges?   Answer Question

Senior PDM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Woking, England) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter:
    Telephone screening with recruiter
    Telephone interview with Business Leader at QR
    Face to face interview and assessments including data test and set questions with Business Leader, Consultancy Director and Head of Rest of UK Business

Graduate Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release in December 2019.

Interview

First you are required to answer some cover letter style questions, followed by a test on excel, once you pass the test you are invited to a video interview. Once the interview is passed you would then be invited to an assessment centre

Interview Questions

• What would you say your friends and family think about you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.