Quick Release Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

Employee Referral6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quick Release

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI)

Interview

60-minute excel exercise, 30-minute basic interview, then 6 hour virtual session, then 1:1 interview. Virtual Assessment Centre included 3.5 minute presentations on topic of your choice, 60 minute group exercise, and 75 minute technical assessment. Employees all seemed nice, but there was a lot of wasted time during the Assessment Centre. Asking applicants to take a whole day off to participate in this process in addition to the additional steps is not respectful of the applicants’ time. Process could be greatly streamlined without losing any content.

Interview Questions
  • Estimate the volume of concrete needed for a 500 car parking garage
    Answer Question

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

Application form -> Technical Excel Test -> Short Initial Interview on motivation and fit -> Assessment Centre -> Final Interview Assessment Centre was long however the exercises and assessments are fruitful and gives a chance to learn more about the company and if you are a good fit. Lovely people throughout the process so far.

Interview Questions
  • What do QR do in your own words
  • What challenges do you expect as an employee as well as the challenges the company might face.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI) in Mar 2021

Interview

All virtual. First a timed technical test. Then a zoom screening call, followed by an 8-hour online assessment that included personal presentation, group project and another technical test. The last step was a 1-1 interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release (Stoke-on-Trent, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Online Application, online math and personality assessment, follow-up screening interview, (roughly 30 minutes) assessment day (short 3 minutes presentation/extemporaneous speaking exercise, company overview, group communication exercise, 75 min. Microsoft excel test to see how well you can take information and apply it to make a final order review) then final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Quick Release (Plymouth, MI) in Nov 2020

Interview

Steps from application: vocabulary and math tests, personality test, informal screening interview, data test on Excel, workshop normally done in person but was done online due to covid (individual presentation, group assignment, individual test), final one-on-one interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

There were three rounds. The first round was an excel test that was fairly easy. The second round was an interview with someone in the UK that involved normal situational and behavioral questions. The final round was an assessment centre in Dearborn. This consisted of a presentation, a technical paper and interviews. Now to the issues. The HR team all sit in the UK and communicating with them is a tedious task due to the time difference. After speaking to other employees at the assessment centre I was informed that this was an issue for them as well. Additionally, I was told that the US wasn’t normally their region and that they were not fully aware of how things were done in the US. It’s strange that a company that has been in the US for a significant amount of time still has no one in the country to handle this process. Secondly, they ask you to come for the assessment centre from one coast of the US to the other all at your own cost! I have never had an experience where a company has asked me travel out of state for an interview and not offered to pay for the expenses. For a recent graduate looking for a job this is not easy to do. After much discussion, they asked me to book the flights and hotel stay and said that they would pay a certain percentage of those specific costs only, with a very low limit to go across the country! To add to this, I was always informed of an assessment centre just a week before they were held so finding affordably priced tickets and accommodation was always difficult. Now to the best part. Unfortunately, I agreed and ended up going for the assessment centre at Dearborn. The staff there were all very friendly and easy to get along with and the interview process was good. I wasn’t selected for the role (which is fine). However, since I have submitted the expenses, my emails have been ignored without so much as an acknowledgement that it has been received. I’ve sent my emails to two different people and have got no response. I’m unsure if I will even receive my reimbursement at this stage. To me this highlights a lack of professionalism and general courtesy as well as a general organizational culture that normalizes treating candidates in this manner.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Melton Mowbray, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Quick Release (Melton Mowbray, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Referred by another consulting firm. Received a video interview to discuss my interest in data and the automotive industry, an Excel exercise to test some basic Excel skills and ability to understand the nature of their work. A full day Assessment day with about 12 candidates and 6 interviewers. A final interview in their office with a regional manager. Offer received a week after the final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melton Mowbray, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Melton Mowbray, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Initial application CV and Qs, then phone or Skype competency interview, then excel test, then assessment center. Would probably more convenient if based in London though since most people at the assessment center seemed to be based their or around.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Coventry, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Apply online, perform an excel task, video interview, assessment centre, two more final interviews before getting an offer, or being rejected. I don't have much more to say about it. It was nice, interviewers were pleasant. I am waiting feedback from the video interview stage, but I don't think I will proceed to the next stage.

Interview Questions
  • What kinds of challenges do you think a company like QR_ faces when working with much larger automotive companies? If you worked at QR_, what would you see are some of the major challenges?

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Woking, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Applied through a recruiter: Telephone screening with recruiter Telephone interview with Business Leader at QR Face to face interview and assessments including data test and set questions with Business Leader, Consultancy Director and Head of Rest of UK Business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews