Quick Release Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quick Release Interview Questions

Interviews at Quick Release

3.1

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, had a phone screen with a recruiter located in the UK, and then had an in person interview/introduction to the company at the Dearborn office. The in person interview was fairly informal. It started with a quick intro to the company and chatting with the head of the office, then lunch, then a more structured interview. There was a lot of time to talk to the people working there and get a feel for personality fit.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, completed a data test remotely, had a quick telephone call followed by a site visit. The site visit included me presenting to the group, and a group exercise. There was a social after work with members of the team too.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give examples that showed my technical and problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Basildon, East of England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process for QR was definitely the best I experienced compared to all of the others I had with larger more established companies. I think this speaks volumes to the processes they are implementing and the people at the company.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Process can vary, but usually includes an assessment centre, online Excel test(s) and face to face interviews. At the assessment centre you will be asked to give a presentation about yourself or something that interests you - keep it relevant.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your CV and tell me what you think is most important/relevant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Laindon, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quick Release (Laindon, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by Newton Europe, so I missed the first few stages. I had a phonecall with recruitment at first, and then a Skype interview with one of the directors. They were fairly informal. The formal part was the final interview. I had a one-hour interview with a Business Leader and a Business Manager and then was put up in a hotel overnight and taken out for dinner.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve within your first few years in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quick Release (Woking, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by two people from QR_ who are of Senior/Manager level who ask basic questions about your personal qualities, education, skills and experience. This is then followed by an evening meal to mingle and chat with the team you may be placed at.

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quick Release (Leicester, England) in January 2013.

Interview

A full day involving a series of different tests and activities. For example:
    -Data Test
    -Excel Test
    -In Tray exercise
    -Group Exercise
    -Interview
    - Presentation
    We also had some time with the Quick Release team to find out about the job and to get a feel of what it was like to work for the company. I guess they also fed back into our assessment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were under stress. How did you react? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

A number of stages to analyse your fit to the role. There's a standard CV application before the Excel Test, which is followed by the Assessment centre . This consists of a Technical test, in-tray exercise, presentation, interview, group exercise... pretty standard

Interview Questions

• They look to see how well you align with their 4 core company values; mainly through competency based questions.   1 Answer

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cologne (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quick Release (Cologne (Germany)) in June 2016.

Interview

The selection day was a very pleasant experience. The tasks were very challenging but also good fun and the atmosphere QR created was perfect for anyone who's usually very nervous to go to interviews and assessment days. I felt that I wasn't competing with anyone else as they gave me the impression that they were not only looking for one candidate out of ten but they were prepared to hire all ten if they were good.
    The day started with an introduction of QR and what they did. Then we were divided into two groups and given different tasks as you are during any other selection day. The tasks were an intervview, a few written tests and a presentation.

Interview Questions

• When did you ever have to give negative feedback to anyone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick and efficient - a couple of rounds of telephone interviews and face to face interviews on the client site, an offer quickly followed. Valued seeing the site I might then go on to work at, meet the team in person, and see the cultural fit for myself.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most complicated thing you know to me, pretending I'm a child   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.