Quick Release Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

Recruiter5%
Employee Referral3%
HardAverageEasy

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

After submitting the CV there's a technical exercise that has to be completed in excel. After that, there's a recorded set of interviews. If you pass those there's an assessment centre consisting of a presentation, a group exercise and a technical task.

Interview Questions
  • Give a 3.5 mins presentation on a topic of your choice.
    Answer Question

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release in May 2022

Interview

1. Excel test. 2. Recorded responses to questions. 3. Assessment day centre. 4. Final interview. The process was fairly enjoyable, however I am disappointed in the rejection email they clearly send to everyone, who wasn’t accepted. After putting a lot of time and effort into the application, I would have liked to know why I wasn’t accepted, especially after receiving positive reviews. Other than that, pleasant people and a fun group exercise!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you received negative feedback at work

The latest conversations about Consulting

130 Comments

Consulting

246.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Quick Release~859602
Join the conversation on

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

First round: online test, Second round:video interview, Third round: assessment centre First round: online test, Second round: video interview, Third round: assessment centre First round: online test, Second round: video interview, Third round: assessment centre

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

There’s a few parts to this process. First, you’re given a few days to complete a timed data exercise that you email back to them. Then you wait for a follow up. After that you do a recorded interview (so you record yourself answering some questions).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

The first step was to submit an application online. Then a 1 hour excel test. Then a recorded interview. After is an assessment centre that will consist of a presentation, group assignment, and technical assignment. I think after that would be a final interview. Awaiting results.

6 people found this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

First there was a technical assessment on excel, next was a video recording including 5 questions , then an online assessment centre with presentations and technical assessments, finally a final interview was held.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

You will go through easy data analysis exercise where you will be basically given all the formulas, followed by assessment centre which will take up to 6 hours and then by an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

After three 1:1 interviews I had a final interview with a panel of 4 people. After that they never reply to me. Not very respectable to not give me any feedback after all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

First step was to complete an excel test that takes 1 hour. After doing this test they were supposed to contact me with the score and an answer. I lost one hour of my life doing it and never got an answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quick Release

Application

I interviewed at Quick Release

Interview

After passing the CV stage, one hour is given for a excel exercise. Then a video recorded interview is given. I have not heard a response yet after, but it’s only been a few days since.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews

Quick Release Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Quick Release as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.05 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Analyst and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Analyst and Graduate Analyst and Consultant Intake Candidate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Quick Release takes an average of 36 days when considering 53 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Project Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 20 days), whereas Project Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 57 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Quick Release according to 53 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 20.93%