Quick Release Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Quick Release Interview Questions

Interviews at Quick Release

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed, had a phone screen with a recruiter located in the UK, and then had an in person interview/introduction to the company at the Dearborn office. The in person interview was fairly informal. It started with a quick intro to the company and chatting with the head of the office, then lunch, then a more structured interview. There was a lot of time to talk to the people working there and get a feel for personality fit.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online, completed a data test remotely, had a quick telephone call followed by a site visit. The site visit included me presenting to the group, and a group exercise. There was a social after work with members of the team too.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give examples that showed my technical and problem solving abilities   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Dearborn, MI (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Excel test, phone interview, then assessment centre. Excel test can be intimidating but requires no preparation as all information to pass is within the test.

Both interviews were advertised as informal, but were actually very formal in terms of expectations and questions. Review the website and make sure your answers remain relevant. The phone interview asked mostly technical questions to gauge your expertise in data.

Assessment centre consisted of a three minute presentation, an hour and 20 minutes exam (similar to the excel but more breadth in scope), and an interview. The centre can seem very informal - the company culture makes you feel very comfortable, but the objective of it is to gauge your ability to handle a project on your own.

Did not receive an offer five days after the centre. Feedback is given from the assessment centre.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Quick Release (Detroit, MI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

apply online then you get sent an Excel test. The test is pretty easy you get an hour to do it and you can look up online certain formulas. After that you get a phone interview with someone who would be your peer/coworker

Interview Questions

Quick Release Response

9 Jan 2020 – Head of Operations

Hi. We work really hard to give every candidate a positive experience with Quick Release and we're always looking to improve. Could you get in contact with us to let us know what we could have done... More

Product Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Online Excel data test > Phone Interview > Assessment Centre > Final Interview
    The Excel test has been set up so that all candidates (regardless of degree/background) have a level playing field - strict instructions must be followed to complete the tasks and all information required is provided for you.
    Phone interview is more of a social call, trying to see if you fit the company culture - most roles are client-facing and relationships drive our business forward, so we need you to be a people person.
    The Assessment Centre tests presentation skills and teamwork through various activities.
    Final Interview is held with a senior member of the management team - more probing questions around motivation, past experience etc

Interview Questions

• Why QR? What drew you to this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Basildon, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Quick Release (Basildon, East of England, England) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process for QR was definitely the best I experienced compared to all of the others I had with larger more established companies. I think this speaks volumes to the processes they are implementing and the people at the company.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quick Release (London, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Process can vary, but usually includes an assessment centre, online Excel test(s) and face to face interviews. At the assessment centre you will be asked to give a presentation about yourself or something that interests you - keep it relevant.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your CV and tell me what you think is most important/relevant.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Laindon, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quick Release (Laindon, England) in September 2016.

Interview

I was referred by Newton Europe, so I missed the first few stages. I had a phonecall with recruitment at first, and then a Skype interview with one of the directors. They were fairly informal. The formal part was the final interview. I had a one-hour interview with a Business Leader and a Business Manager and then was put up in a hotel overnight and taken out for dinner.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve within your first few years in the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woking, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quick Release (Woking, England) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by two people from QR_ who are of Senior/Manager level who ask basic questions about your personal qualities, education, skills and experience. This is then followed by an evening meal to mingle and chat with the team you may be placed at.

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quick Release (Leicester, England) in January 2013.

Interview

A full day involving a series of different tests and activities. For example:
    -Data Test
    -Excel Test
    -In Tray exercise
    -Group Exercise
    -Interview
    - Presentation
    We also had some time with the Quick Release team to find out about the job and to get a feel of what it was like to work for the company. I guess they also fed back into our assessment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were under stress. How did you react? What would you have done differently?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.