Reynolds and Reynolds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Reynolds and Reynolds

1,241 Interview Reviews

3.1

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Difficult. Lots of testing and multiple interviews. Went in at 8am and didnt leave until 2pm with no breaks. Long and intense process. Got the job offer and stayed almost 2 years. They wouldn't let me switch departments.

Interview Questions

• Testing and interviews were a long process that took all day   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First, I had to take a four hour assessment from a different site.
    I got a phone call a couple of days later from a recruiter and planned a date to take a proctored exam.
    The entire process had nothing to do with the role I was applying for.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Very long interview process. After applying, you must immediately take 3-4 hours worth of aptitude tests before getting any interview. Would like to have known how I scored on the tests, but they do not release that.

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. I worked with a recruiter from LinkedIn who got me connected with the company. They had me take a 2 hour test that consisted of algebraic exercises, sequence and personality screens.

Entry Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

No human interaction. Instead, I was asked to take some long cognitive tests with questions unrelated to the job. I felt that I didn't do particularly horrible on the tests, but I received no offer. I heard that they had some money laundering issue so I guess that's a good thing.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds.

Interview

Was called in for an in person interview. Completed an aptitude assessment and then met with the supervisor of the department. Everything was pretty straightforward. I wish I could’ve seen the results of my aptitude exam, however they don’t give those out.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why are you leaving your current position?   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

First interview was simply a "screener". I talked to a recruiter and then took a personality assessment. After taking the assessment I realized that this organization would not be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Would you report an employee to Human Resources for using tobacco products inside or outside of working hours?   1 Answer

Entry Level Advertising/Marketing to Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Kansas City, MO (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

There is a mandatory 2 hour assessment assessment before interview. The first interview was actually just a webinar. They then call and schedule an actual one on one the following day. Not sure if this is normal or just from COVID

Outside Sales Representative (Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (New York, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Awful. Submit resume, then be contacted by a recruiter to then have to complete 2 hours of aptitude and personality tests. Possibly to be followed by a phone screening, before another in person aptitude test followed by in person interviews, then a background and drug test before even receiving an offer for the position.

I refused to complete their aptitude tests and refuse to encourage this type of hiring practice. Funny, the position is still posted as being available so this approach to finding and evaluating talent really seems to be working for them. No thanks, not for me, I'll take my talents elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Two hour timed aptitude and personality test   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Reynolds and Reynolds (Dallas, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

40 minute Zoom call asking questions about job experience and explaining the roles the Sales Rep would be filling. Asking me why I'm drawn to sales positions and answering any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What are some roles you previously filled at your other jobs?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.