Ricardo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ricardo Interview Questions

Interviews at Ricardo

2.9

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ricardo (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Very good interview with great people. Enjoyed process. Sadly had to decline offer due to offer from another company. Lovely people to deal with. Was star based about role and skills.

Control Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricardo (San Jose, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The HR called me and asked for my schedule. I had a Skype technical interview about my experience and different controls engineering questions. Then, were asked for a campus visit.

Interview Questions

• My Resume and what I have done as experience. I went over all the details of different relevant projects.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ricardo (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Standard process, no coding questions. You get some technical questions to do in 1 on 1, but you don't have to code it. There is also phone screening then a 1:1 process that takes about 2 weeks. People are nice.

Interview Questions

• How important are work life balance and career growth for you and stuff about objected oriented programming. .   Answer Question

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ricardo in January 2018.

Interview

One phone interview. Asked in depth questions about projects, course work, and character. Wanted to know all the specific parameters and group work of each project on resume. Sometimes asked questions out of project scope, but overall average interview. A little disorganized in terms of each project focus.

Strategy Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ricardo (Detroit, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

on campus 1st round, 2nd round super day.. overall experience was they were very focused on taking someone of same experience the job description required. So, not much depends on how you perform that day.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belleville, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ricardo (Belleville, MI (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, who was very thorough, and knowledgeable of the role, and what was expected. First impression, was great. The interview was conducted by the HR Director, and she did an excellent job bringing the job description to life. I received feedback later that day, and the offer was presented the following day.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get out of bed, each day?   1 Answer

Ricardo Response

31 Jan 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As an HR Team we take pride in creating an interview atmosphere that is most beneficial for the candidate. We are happy to hear this was a positive experience for you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ricardo in October 2016.

Interview

First round is a phone screening, followed by 2 phone interview with 2 managers. I went through the standard behavioral interview questions combined with some financial questions like calculating and comparing the cash flow of real estate investment with different financing options. People are nice and funny. The last round was case interview with VP. The case is estimation questions.

Interview Questions

Ricardo Response

13 Feb 2018 – Human Resources

Thank you for your positive feedback, it helps us to ensure our processes are effective.

Vice President Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ricardo (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was arranged through a recruiter. Met with the Managing Director. The interview lasted an hour. I received feedback the following week. I appreciated the speed with which it all occurred.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ricardo.

Interview

They scheduled a phone interview, apparently they blew it off. Did not return calls or e-mails regarding it either. Pretty unprofessional.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Van Buren Township, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ricardo (Van Buren Township, MI (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was the standard interview process. Spoke with several people. Did a CAD test by modeling a piston part. Was nothing special. Not a lot of specifics pertaining to position and how the company works. You may be told one thing and will experience something completely different. When I eventually started, two of the interviewees were no longer with the company.
    When I started the job, I was put in a group that was different then the one that I was told I would be in.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.