Robert Half Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Robert Half

2,211 Interview Reviews

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter about a customer service position, was told my qualifications were excellent and they couldn’t imagine why I wouldn’t get an interview with the company.

Followed up the next week and have yet to have any communication from Robert Half following the initial interview. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What were the responsibilities of your former customer service positions?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Standard interview questions, they don't tell you when you start with a company that of the amount they charge the company they get between about 40% . They also don't assist you significantly post starting a role even if you don't enjoy the role you are in. It's overall a very easy process nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

What's your biggest weakness?

What's you biggest strength?   Answer Question

Curriculum Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I saw their ad posted and got excited about the position as my skills and experience were a great fit. I reached out to the recruiter on LinkedIn AS THE POSTING DIRECTED and got no response to my message. I would have been happy to send a resume if she'd only asked.
    This seems typical of the company and the low quality recruiters they employ. From now on, if I see a posting from Robert Half, I'll pass.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter connected on LinkedIn but never responded to my message. Very rude.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Consisted of and initial phone screening with HR followed by an in person interview. Basic questions about resume and background. Asked what type of work I was looking for and what I was looking to get out of the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you would be a good fit for the role   1 Answer

Interview

We tell others who we are as people, a company, and a culture every day through our behaviors. This "conversation" spoke volumes. When you think of employee experience, you consider the entire employee lifecycle from pre-hire through exit. I found it fascinating how I was treated; the conversation was cold, sterile, rude, and "check the box" in nature. Most every question was closed ended. I was very excited about this role, but the recruiter was such a turn-off. I am not sure why they bothered speaking with me when it was clear from her there was NO interest.

Interview Questions

• What was the size of x company. All questions mostly closed ended.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Interview

There were 2 initial calls that covered the basics. After, I had an in-person interview where I met with 2 different interviewers, one was the hiring manager. They covered my resume and my working style.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What experience do you have in recruiting?   Answer Question

HR- Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I was interviewed for a HR Recruiter position or so I was told. I answered the standard interview questions regarding my past employment and THEN the waited until the end of the interview to tell me that the position I was applying for was filled. They called me Friday evening about the interview and I interviewed Monday morning. This means that there was most likely no position at all. They then went on to try to sell me their recruiting service. AKA it was a scam. Don't waste your time interviewing for this company, they simply want you as one of their clients, not to give you a job at their company.

Salaried Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Half (Rochester, NY (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

The interview was scheduled with Zoom with Kerry C. While frantic in making the actual inverview time (She had clients push back and other things keep putting our inverview back) she was apologetic and quick to keep me in the loop. She was extremely friendly and casual and made feel like a shoe in for the job. She was brutally honest about the demands of the job and was quite easy to work off of for a conversation.

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my professional experiences; especially the boring ones.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Half.

Interview

Took the interview based on them mentioning they had a job I was suited for, but the interview seemed to just be general and they mentioned wanting me to sign some documents so they could recruit on my behalf which I did not want.

Internship Interview

Interview

It was very comfortable and welcoming. The interviewer is very friendly. I do not feel any pressure. The recruiter was trying to figure out my interest and hold an informal conversation with me

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.