SGN Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jun 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SGN

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SGN

Found 17 candidate interviews
SGN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SGN

Interview

2 e-mail questions then final interview which was held on Microsoft teams due to the covid-19 circumstances. interview lasted about an hour and was competency based with a few hypothetical situation questions, relatively challenging.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for SGN?
    Answer Question
SGN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SGN

Interview

Had a video interview that was 3 questions. Group assessment and face to face interview in a holiday inn. I was Abit nervous but it's best to give it your all in the assessment with the group

Interview Questions
  • What do you feel you can bring to the company?
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at SGN (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interview process was tough but rewarding. Ensure to meet all criteria on the online application, have confident and clear answers for the video interview and take enough time to complete the online assessments. A good knowledge of the company is essential. Confidence and clear communication in group based tasks is necessary.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you problem solved to deliver a project on time.
Anonymous Employee in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SGN (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Aug 2019

Interview

2 face to face interviews. First round very informal, I was asked typical interview questions by the hiring manager. Second round was more formal, I was asked competency based and technical questions. In both interviews I was given plenty of time to ask for questions.

Anonymous Employee in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SGN (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process was well communicated and involved 3 stages; following my application I was invited to have a telephone interview (around 20 minutes) where I was asked about my interest in the role and relevant experience. I was then invited for a face to face the following week with 2 members of the team where we discussed my background and experience in more detail. I was told more about the role and we had an informal discussion around what I felt I could offer. Shortly after I received a phone call where I was informed that I had been shortlisted for a final interview that would involve a presentation. I had plenty of time to prepare my presentation and the expectations were communicated to me in advance. My final interview was held at the offices and was with 2 managers in the team, lasting around 1 hour. They covered some competency based questions and it was very focused on suitability and new ideas. I was also given an opportunity to ask more about the team and general expectations and my questions were all answered open and honestly. I was then given a quick tour of the office so that I could see the working environment. I was told I would hear back the next working day however was called the same afternoon and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • So what is it that appeals to you about this role and working for SGN?
  • What can you bring to this role that is different to what other people have to offer?
  • How would you plan to overcome challenges in this job?
  • How do you prefer to track your performance/achievements?
  • Why are you looking to leave your current company/job?
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SGN (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online and was alerted to an invitation for an interview around a week later. I was unable to attend the original interview date, however my interviewers where very accommodating to rearrange to a more convenient time.

Interview Questions
  • The interview consisted on focusing on my previous skills and experience and how this would relate and be beneficial to the position applied for. Several competency based questions where also ask which again related to skills labelled in the job description. Personality questions where asked which gave you more freedom in your answer.
Application

Interview

I applied online and was notified of an interview around 7 days later. I was unable to attend the original interview however my interviewers where very accommodating to rearrange.

Interview Questions
  • The interview started by focussing on my previous experience and skill set and how this would relate to the position applied for. Competency based questions where also asked which again related to questioning around the specific role and job description given on the original application. Personality questions also enquired which gave you a more freedom to answer. My interviewer communicated with me affectively throughout the process.
Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SGN (Dundee, Scotland, Scotland) in Feb 2019

Interview

Was very good and gave me plenty experience I learn a lot from it and I’m happy I got the job best interview I ever had. Wasn’t long and was good questions

Interview Questions
  • Questions about the company and a bit about my self and what my motivations are
Anonymous Employee in Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SGN (Horley, Surrey, South East England, England, England) in Feb 2019

Interview

I was asked to create and present a 10 minute presentation about the department an the job role. I was asked department and company based questions such as our values, behaviours and golden rule.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what types of reports we run
SGN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SGN

Interview

Applied online and had an E-Mail about three weeks later with a date and time included for an interview taking place in their office. Short feedback was received almost two weeks after interview.

Interview Questions
  • Several questions around work ethics and how to handle situations in which co-workers do not behave ethically.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews