SSE Interview Questions

Updated 19 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at SSE

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 151 candidate interviews
SSE
Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

First stage consisted of online tests followed by a digital interview. The final stage was an assessment centre consisting of a group exercise, a pre-prepared presentation with follow up questions, and finally an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Usual situation-based interview questions as well as motivation behind wanting to join the company/the graduate scheme.
    Answer Question
SSE
Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Pretty standard, sat you down and asked the usual questions you would expect about yourself and why you applied, was quick and easy, just be yourself and you’ll be fine.

Interview Questions
SSE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Video interview - was very user friendly. It was an automate process but you had time to understand how it all was going to work. You were also given practice time to get used to the system.

Interview Questions
SSE
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

They informed me in an email about a phone interview. They invited me to the second interview after the first one. The two interviews were separated by about four weeks.

Interview Questions
  • General discussion on the relevance of my experience to the key duties of the role. They have also asked about the salary expectations as well as traveling flexibility.
SSE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

The interview was one way and involved a number of motivational and competency based questions. Do read the job description and about the company. Research will pay off. Good luck everyone

Interview Questions
SSE
Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

The first stage is a personality quiz, that asks you how you would respond in different business scenarios. No feedback is given after the quiz but an email is sent about a week afterwards telling you if you can proceed to the next stage or not.

Interview Questions
  • Various questions such as 'you are faced with the following task, which option would you be most likely and least likely to choose'
SSE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Submitted application online. Received an email with a link to take an online assessment. Most questions were problem solving and sequencing type of questions. Met with recruiter / HR. . All interactions occurred by phone.

Interview Questions
SSE
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

One phone interview with two interviewers, one face to face interviewer with 3 interviewers, a final informal meet session with several members of different teams I would interact with (to test interpersonal skills I guess).

Interview Questions
  • How would I deal with a situation where someone was not co-operating or supplying the content you needed.
SSE
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

AC:10 presentation +competency questions. Questions are not very difficult and be yourself. SSE is a good company so good preparation is key to succeed. Assessors are friendly and will ask you enough questions to make sure you are fit for this role.

Interview Questions
SSE
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SSE in Jan 2021

Interview

One stage interview over the phone, quick 40min chat about my work experience and the role itself, did not feel much energy there, felt they are in hurry to hire someone

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews

Popular Careers with SSE Job Seekers