SSE Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 162 of over 162 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

SSE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

First: Situational Judgement Test Second: Numerical exam and reasoning exam Third: Interview with two people from the department with questions about the topic you are applying for and general experience questions

Interview Questions
  • What´s the most important aspect to take into account when building an offshore wind farm?
    Answer Question

SSE

Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

4 or 5 general interview questions similar to other companies in the field. Will only take a bit of research to find some examples online. A bit of advice, do research about the company and its values

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you had to prioritise one task over another

SSE

Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Took a long time between application and interview dates. The interview itself was relatively casual and more of a chatty nature. I then never received feedback despite following up a few times to chase. Not very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SSE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE in Aug 2021

Interview

typical situational awareness questions followed by a numeracy test. The numeracy test asks questions in some places that could take 5 mins in any exam but is expected to be finished in less than 2 minutes as a 21 questioned test should be answered in 18mins.

Interview Questions
  • using the following graph chart the trends of the following products. Each product is a relation of another and you require simultaneous equations to solve the puzzle as a whole.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SSE (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2021

Interview

Virtual interview process that consisted of 4/5 questions. You are given thinking time before having 4 minutes to give an answer into the camera. Very easy to follow and understand what they are asking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SSE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Online application with tests then a video interview and in-person group work, presentation, 1:1 interview with some technical questions relating to your degree. The interviewers were very welcoming. The process is long and they rejected me on new years day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, explain more about your university modules.

SSE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at SSE

Interview

A series of fairly informal video interviews. One of them was competency based, another was meeting some team members. Focused on my track record and my background in development.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SSE

Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Telephone interview with basic questions. Follow up interview using Teams which lasted an hour. Standard interview questions regarding company / sector / role. Competency interview + technical behavioural questions. Good interview experience. Presentation also required relating to role.

Interview Questions
  • Competencies: communications, teamworking, stakeholder engagement

SSE

Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

First stage consisted of online tests followed by a digital interview. The final stage was an assessment centre consisting of a group exercise, a pre-prepared presentation with follow up questions, and finally an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Usual situation-based interview questions as well as motivation behind wanting to join the company/the graduate scheme.

SSE

Application

I interviewed at SSE

Interview

Pretty standard, sat you down and asked the usual questions you would expect about yourself and why you applied, was quick and easy, just be yourself and you’ll be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 162 Interviews