Santander Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Santander

1,084 Interview Reviews

2.8

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiting, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Whiting, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

interview with two managers(branch manager and district manager). They said they will call back within a week. still waiting on a call. They asked a lot about your work experiences and behavioral questions about customer service.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then with hiring manager, usually pretty quick to schedule. Overall seems like an easier processes then I've had before with other places. There was also a middle person who actually does the scheduling of the calls, not the recruiter that you will talk with.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Newington, CT (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 managers. They reviewed my resume and asked questions about my previous employment. They spoke about the position I applied for in detailed. They asked about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous experience that would be useful for this particular career.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Was smooth. Once with HR as well. Once with the manager. Pretty standard questions about finance work and my prior work experience. It was more of a "fit" interview. The process was pretty efficient.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Fairly simple process, one phone call and in person interview. Interviewed carried out by an HR rep and the manager of the team you will be working for. Expected to know info about the industry

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Santander (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

The interview process started with a recruiter, a one on one, and a group panel which was much appreciated and took roughly 2 months for an offer to be made for the position.

Interview Questions

• No issues answering any of the interview questions.   1 Answer

Compliance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

The recruiter was incompetent (kept mixing up my resume with another's, repeatedly rescheduled interviews, and confused time zones) and the hiring manager were incredibly rude and condescending. And confusingly they offered me a job that was completely different than the one they had initially approached me and interviewed me for. What a mess and complete waste of my time.

Select Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Professional, thorough and extremely easy process. The recruiter was honest and responsive. She kept me informed the entire time throughout the process. Great process. It was a great reflection of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer? Hi   Answer Question

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Santander (North Richland Hills, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I got scheduled for an interview at 10:00am, I arrived at 9:50am it was already a huge line on people outside with a 90 F in Texas, I wait for about 20 minutes on the line, it is very disappointed to see a company this big to being that messy with their interview process, I’m wondering if their employees arrived late, will they be impressed? I’m not, please avoid this please, first impression matters.

Interview Questions

• Why you schedule 100 people at the same time for an interview?   Answer Question

Tableau Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Simple and straight forward. Initially phone screening and then they called me in for a face to face interview. 3 hours with the Hiring manager and the team. technical questions regarding Tableau and SQL queries

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.