Santander Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Financial Crime Data Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Milton Keynes, England) in November 2019.

Interview

I have recieved a call from reed and they have scheduled interviews with santader at milton keynes office.

Tip : Highlight your skills in Linkedin Profile headline and edit your job preferences in Linkedin

Interview Questions

• 2 Rounds of Interview.

1st Round : Scenario based questions from your previous job. Prepare STAR method interview questions. 2 managers conducted interview. Do lots of mock interviews which will definetly help to crack this round. Interview duration : 1 Hour

2nd Round : Technical Test
      Prepare SQL basics and relevant technology as per job description. You will be asked to write less than 10 SQL queries for the scenarios given. Interivew Duration : 30 Mins.   Answer Question

Interview

It was easy and quick. I was throughly questioned of my collections experience and what my previous job duties were. They asked a lot about me as a person as well.

Private Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Santander (Miami, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Talent aquisition employee invited me for a WEBEX video call, she was 8 minutes late to connect via Webex and decided to initiate the interview via facetime. Extremely arrogant lady , she shared personal information and names from my existing coworkers. Not concerned about their privacy.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the size of my existing book of international clients only and how I would expect to prospect more clients   1 Answer

Paralegal Interview

Interview

HR reach out for phone screen
    HR set up phone call
    Hiring manager call
    In person interview with 5 members of the team
    Hr reach out with offer
    Offer negotiated
    Start day with a big orientation day

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Santander?   1 Answer

Associate, Client Lifecycle Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first interview was with the recruiter. The 2nd interview was with the hiring manager and an associate. It seemed as if the hiring manager was not interested in me from the beginning, as he only asked two simple questions.

Obviously I did not get the job based off of the 2nd interview and an automated email stating I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your day-to-day responsibilities at your previous job   Answer Question
    • What is the name of the vendor you use?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander in June 2020.

Interview

Phone interview due to Covid, took about 20 minutes, about half of the interview was being given information about the position and the other half was standard customer service interview questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to help a frustrated customer   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Three 30 minute interviews- they were laid-back behavioral interviews. It's less about your qualifications and more just them wanting to know you better and see if you'll be a good fit.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Santander (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

A recruiter e-mailed me and set up a 30 minute phone call. The phone call was helpful and the recruiter had a fair understanding of the role. I did not pass to the next step to speak with the hiring manager.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Santander in April 2020.

Interview

The process was painless and quick. Both Santander representatives I spoke with were very respectful and helpful throughout the process. Neither of them gave me any difficult instructions or discouraging words.

Interview Questions

• How can you diffuse a difficult situation while at work.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiting, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Santander (Whiting, NJ (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

interview with two managers(branch manager and district manager). They said they will call back within a week. still waiting on a call. They asked a lot about your work experiences and behavioral questions about customer service.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Santander.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then with hiring manager, usually pretty quick to schedule. Overall seems like an easier processes then I've had before with other places. There was also a middle person who actually does the scheduling of the calls, not the recruiter that you will talk with.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.