Secret Escapes Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Secret Escapes Interview Questions

Interviews at Secret Escapes

2.8

Digital Content Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview itself was fine. It was straightforward. However, what happened after is where the problem lies. I was never contacted again and told whether or not I got the job (obviously, by this point, it's a no). I wrote a thank you note that was never responded to, nor was my followup email. If another candidate was selected, that's fine, but at least have the decency to let someone know where they stand. If this is how job candidates are treated, then I could only imagine how their business is run.

Accounts Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

It was ok, Iaplied online and thenI was invited for an interview. The first stage included small excell test. The second stage included personality test.Great office and workenvourment, employees looked happy. Polite staff. I could not get the job as the other candidate had more experience.

Accounts Payable Interview

Interview

I applied online and for the first stage they send through a request for you to complete an online video recording interview.

Sadly found the Easyrecrue video recording interview system awful, the buttons dont always work when selected, the video recording froze at the start so was really off putting when you're ready to start and the system dropped out midway through the questions, through no fault of mine or my internet instead it just provides a box with interview interrupted and you have no completed the interview but it is being finalised which isn't great.

So sadly decided to withdraw from the process at this stage as the system Secret Escapes use is just not capable or reliant on delivering the required interview remotely or professionally.

Interview Questions

Secret Escapes Response

12 Mar 2019 – Talent Administrator

Thanks for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear you had issues with our video interviewing platform. We have been in touch with our provider to look into these issues further. We use the video... More

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in December 2018.

Interview

The worst process I've ever seen. First you apply as per usual then for the next stage you're asked to download an app and record videos to 6 questions completely on the spot. The monst in personal and lazy way of recruiting I have ever come across. Very bad impression of the company and would highly advise against applying here.

Interview Questions

Secret Escapes Response

12 Dec 2018 – Talent Administrator

Hello - thank you for your feedback.

RE your declined offer note - we have not yet issued an offers as we are still interviewing for the role. Sorry to hear you didn’t like the video interview... More

Head of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barnet, England

Interview

Was going through the interview process for over 2.5 months and then heard nothing more. Not very professional. Kept getting messages apologising for the delay and then went silent. Quite frankly disappointed.

Interview Questions

Secret Escapes Response

13 Mar 2019 – Talent Administrator

Thanks for your feedback.

Our offices were closed over the holidays which does slow the recruitment process down.
    We do aim to keep all candidates updated and also to provide feedback so we... More

Information Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England).

Interview

Three step process involving an initial telephone conversation and two face to face interviews.
    Excellent communication, relaxed but professional and very friendly, opportunity to speak to multiple members of the team at each stage.

Interview Questions

Secret Escapes Response

16 Apr 2019 – Talent Administrator

Hi - thanks for your feedback!

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the recruitment process and found the team to be friendly!

We're always striving to improve the process, so if you think of... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

The process took around 3 weeks. The first step was a writing test to make sure I had writing skills. Second was a face to face interview with the hiring manager. After the interview I was offered to make two new writing tasks to again, prove my skills. The third step (and suppossed to be the final) was a trial day at the office to see how good you fit within the company's environment. Then I was asked for a second trial day before the final decision. I voluntarily declined to stay in the process.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

I completed a test afterwards I had the first Skype interview with a person from HR and the Content Editor Manager. Following by a new test and 2 more Skype interviews.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in December 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview with HR to check suitability followed by an on-site interview with two employees that seemed new to interviewing candidates. Easy questions and a straightforward writing test. Didn't feel tested throughout the procedure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England).

Interview

Quite a long but pleasent process. The process consisted of several stages with interviews, skill tests etc. Awesome HR department and very passionate people working there. Despite not getting an offer, I was left with a very positive impression of the company and the people working there. Pepare for skill tests to be completed in very little time

Interview Questions

• What makes you interested in this company specifically?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.