Secret Escapes Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 67 of over 67 interviews

Other5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Secret Escapes

Application

I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

Great, it was such an amazing experience both for me and all my friends, would love to do it again, people were very warm and fiendly. Got lots of guidance as well! Could no be more satisfied.

Interview Questions
  • Would you consider switching in the next 5 years,.
    Answer Question

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes in Jun 2022

Interview

3 step process with technical interview included. First step is interview with hiring manager, second step is panel interview then third is character fit with the team that you will be joining.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Secret Escapes in Jun 2022

Interview

Very unprofessional , Had first intro round with Hiring Manager and was told will update the status in 2 days , till now no update even if rejected , even after follow up just ghosting this is way too unprofessionalism

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes in Jun 2022

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, both online. The first round was a basic question and answer, get to know you stage and the second was similar with a task and some more complex questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes in Jun 2022

Interview

After having a phone screen I was invited for an interview with hiring manager and their manager. The interview was situational and behavioural questions. If you are successful on that one you will be asked to do a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

Got contacted on hackajob and then scheduled a 1st stage interview with some members of the tech team Only after talking to the team did I found out that this was a pure grails company, and that they are interested in Java Spring boot developers to cross train them

Interview Questions
  • Just a overview of the tech used in the company. I dropped the process when I realised they don't use Java in the company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

They didn't answer my job application process. I wrote a lot of things, research and a big explanation about the business. I made a sample work like a case study and I shared it with the company. I waited 2 weeks for the mail about the process. After that, I specified the problem again to the recruitment department and I waited for an answer. Honestly, It's a big problem for the company. I'm sorry for this but their recruitment process is so bad.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

The process was brilliant overall. I was asked questions related to my field/expertise in the first interview, and then I enjoyed the process of presenting a case study and follow-up questions in the second round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England)

Interview

Quite a normal process, they ask quite simple questions, they may also give u some short tasks/ assessments to do. These include writing suitable captions under pictures, replying to clients in a professional manner or putting tasks you may do during the day in the order of most important to least important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Very Fast interview HR phone screening Talk with Analytics department competency questions Final interview with Head of analytics and CCO more competency and situational alongside SQL and Excel Test Offer call not long after

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of communicating analysis to various stakeholders
Viewing 1 - 10 of 67 Interviews

Secret Escapes Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Secret Escapes according to 67 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.22%