Secret Escapes Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

Other6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

Quite a normal process, they ask quite simple questions, they may also give u some short tasks/ assessments to do. These include writing suitable captions under pictures, replying to clients in a professional manner or putting tasks you may do during the day in the order of most important to least important.

Interview Questions
  • How did you overcome a difficult challenge at work.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Very negative. I saw a recruitment agent advertise a role at Secret Escapes on LinkedIn. I also found the same role advertised on the SE website and applied directly. About a day later, recruiting agent (whom I did not apply to and would not have known who I was) checked my profile, and then contacted me to say as I did not apply through him, he could not put me forward. One month later I get an email from SE telling me I was not being considered for the role. Really unprofessional how SE forwarded my details to the recruitment agent without my permission to tell them I had applied.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how unprofessional are we?

Secret Escapes

Application

I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

The HR department was very efficient and communicated well during the interview stages. I was first asked to complete a writing task and then invited to a video interview with a manager. I did not feel that the interview was professional. The interviewer did not crack one smile. From the line of questioning I felt that I was constantly defending myself. I understand that interviewers have different techniques but after this interview I felt belittled and that I no longer wanted to work for the company. At the end of the interview I completed an additional writing task. Receiving the declination took quite a long time, 2-3 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

Communication was seamless, the HR person helped keep me informed throughout the entire process. And interviews were arranged in good time. Thanks for making it an enjoyable process for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes in Jun 2021

Interview

Excellent communication with HR and interviewers: open, honest, transparent. Company culture shines through the people I was in contact with: inclusive, informal, professional. I felt I was already part of the team and in a great working relationship with them. The most enjoyable interviews I have ever had!

Interview Questions
  • Data analysis of a destination and suggestion for improvements and for a new product there.

Secret Escapes

Application

I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

Interesting and engaging interview, a test and few questions. It consisted of a sit-down that started with questions around my CV and personality, then followed on a 20 minutes test.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to this role that you're certain other applicants can't?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

An initial chat with the hiring manager led to a light - medium level difficulty technical interview with the Senior Platform Engineer and another Platform Engineer. A take-home technical task was issued and returned to the team within a week, and the final interview was arranged upon successful completion of the take home task. The final interview lasted three hours, where I went over the decisions and possible improvements for my tech task solution, had white boarding exercises where I had to draw and explain how certain processes work, had a live code pairing exercise, and finally a closing chat where the te

Interview Questions
  • Show how you would deploy an application (whiteboarding)

Secret Escapes

Application

I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

I applied for a role through Indeed and received a phone call about 4 weeks after. They invited me to complete a video interview then a face to face with a manager of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Secret Escapes

Application

I interviewed at Secret Escapes

Interview

Ich habe mich online beworben. Die Terminvereinbarung für ein Erstgespräch lief ziemlich schnell. Allerdings wurde ich 25 Minuten vor dem vereinbarten Termin via E-Mail informiert, dass die Stelle bereits besetzt worden war. Als HRler finde ich es unprofessionell und respektlos. Hier ein kleiner Tipp: Eine gute Personalabteilung denkt nicht nur, wie wir Stelle X und Y am schnellsten besetzten, sondern sorgt auch für eine angenehme Candidate Experience und pflegt langfristige Beziehungen mit potenziellen Kandidaten.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Secret Escapes (Amsterdam)

Interview

Procedure coordinated by a recruiter from the London office, very nice and reachable. 1 pre-recorded video interview + 1 face-to-face interview in the Amsterdam office. I very much appreciated the honest and detailed feedback given by the recruiter over the phone. The people I met gave me a good image of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews