Selfridges Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Selfridges Interview Questions

Interviews at Selfridges

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Selfridges (Miami, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

There was a lot to be said about this process I needed to get ready and talk to a bunch of high heads to get this position but it was worth it

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selfridges.

Interview

Good experience overall
    Applied online and was contacted via email by their HR to schedule a 30 mim call
    After a couple of weeks HR did get in contact to provide feedback from interview which was quite thorough and appreciated.

Interview Questions

• technical questions e.g. how do you know your team is working efficiently   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Selfridges.

Interview

I firstly completed an online assessment on the selfridges’ website and later got an email of an offer to conduct an online video interview. The interview asked a few questions which you was allowed to re record if you wasn’t happy with your answer and then you could finally submit it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for selfridges?   1 Answer

Christmas Temp - Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Selfridges (Birmingham, England) in October 2020.

Interview

Online interview
    Answered a few predetermined questions - given 2 mins to prepare for each one then the Video would begin again and I would give my answer
    Then some example scenarios that you had to explain what you would do

Interview Questions

• Name as many of the 12 days of Christmas as you can remember?   5 Answers

VAT CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Selfridges (London, England).

Interview

Was asked to team up with other candidates to come up with a brand new marketing scheme during the interview. Felt a bit like fishing for new ideas from interviewees. But overall, the interview process was quite interactive, and multiple senior managers attended, which gave a good impression on how they value potential employees. Can feel that they are looking for people with potentials instead of just paper-filling workers ( although that is what this job is 99% about).

Interview Questions

• Brainstorming and presenting a new marketing scheme/ strategy with details in 10 mins with teammates.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selfridges.

Interview

A group interview where we were asked to introduce ourselves and say why we wanted to work for the department store. We also had to complete some tests on the computer on the day.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Selfridges.

Interview

Great and succinct, went through standard questions and gave me enough time to think about the questions. Made me feel comfortable during the process. Make sure to research information about Selfridges before you go.

Interview Questions

• What makes a good sales assistant?
      Why do you want to work at Selfridges?   Answer Question

Press Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Selfridges.

Interview

Applied through Linkedin and was interviewed shortly after at their offices. I was told quickly afterwards the result of the interview. The whole process was completed within 2 weeks which is a lot faster than other interview procedures I have previously endured.

Interview Questions

• Favourite in-store campaigns/activations   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Group interview case study how will you sell a certain product to customer. Introduce yourself to your partner and introduce your partner to everyone. Filling in the insurance form. Experience of providing excellent customer service

Business Change Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Selfridges (London, England) in March 2020.

Interview

The whole process was efficient, clear and smooth. Got back to me quickly after each interview with clear feedback and next steps. Everyone was friendly and professional. It was great to go to the office where I would be working and get a feel for the place.
    Phone screen, 2 x face to face interviews and final interview. Whole process from application to interviews took around 2 months.
    Note interview process was stopped at final interview stage due to Covid situation.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.