Severn Trent Interview Questions

Updated 2 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Other5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Severn Trent

Application

I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

The recruiters were very friendly but yet asked many questions that they were based on the role. The asked me to prepare a presentation before hand and present on the day of the interview. The presentation was about risks and mitigations in the water industry but i found the question a bit confusing .

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with an argument when working in a group?
    Answer Question

Severn Trent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

assessment centre, 6 of us being watched by 12 people then had a 1 to 1 interview where they asked general interview questions did a presentation about myself gave us 1 time and didn't let us change

Severn Trent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

The standard interview process. Initial phone interview then in person interview. Interview was before Covid 19. Most of the questions are what you would expect when doing a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Severn Trent

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

Whats App call, seven questions. One technical, one cv based the rest to determine persons character. Questions don’t allow you to sell yourself and accomplishments. Questions were all worded the same, felt a bit lazy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Severn Trent

Application

I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

The process was as follows. I submitted my application, took a few online exams and assessments then did an assessment centre. It took 2 weeks for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Severn Trent

Application

I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

Skills test then assessment day. Skills test was fine but the assessment day was a bit vauge in what i was meant to do. The assessment day was also very long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Severn Trent (Coventry, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

Phone call due to lockdown, rather than face to face but the person calling emailed to arrange the time beforehand- and I had a choice of times to select which one was most suitable. This gave me time to prepare. The caller was friendly and informative.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me more about your experience

Severn Trent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

I was brought in to interview fairly quickly by recruitment but had to travel to Warwick despite the role not being based there. I was interviewed by two very nice people. Interview was well over an hour.

Interview Questions
  • They surprised me with an exam at the end, quite difficult if you weren't expecting it!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Severn Trent (Shrewsbury, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Telephone interview - personality test, then role play. This is difficult because they have criteria they want you to fill to some degree. However, I believe in being yourself as whatever the outcome, it is the right one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Severn Trent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Severn Trent

Interview

Applied online, answered competency questions based on company values. Then was invited a to an online video interview process. Standard procedure, given a question, then recorded answering it for 2 minutes. Only got 1 chance to answer each question.

Interview Questions
  • give one time you have come up with a new idea to solve a problem
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews