Shoosmiths Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Shoosmiths Interview Questions

Interviews at Shoosmiths

Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoosmiths (Manchester, England) in January 2011.

Interview

3 stage interview process with boss and team member then senior management and boss and finally a final interview with management.

It was more commercial questions and they did not try to catch you out if you did not know thwant answer to a question.

Interview Questions

• What was to affect th industry in the next 3 years   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoosmiths.

Interview

One stage, face to face with two interviewers, including a couple of basic tests. Made me feel very relaxed and was more of a conversation about my experience and the role.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shoosmiths in May 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was very friendly and made me feel at ease immediately. I had anticipated 95% of his questions and had done thorough research before attending. My only advice is that preparation is key. I was also required to write a cover letter when I applied.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job and why do you want to work for Shoosmiths?   1 Answer

Interview

Applied for job through apprenticeship provider. Was invited for an interview after submitting CV and covering letter. Attended the interview. The first part of the interview was a test - Excel knowledge, spelling, mathematics, Grammar, Errors etc. Second part of the interview was formal. Heard back within 2 weeks that had the job. Sent in relevant documentation and once checks completed was given a start date.

Trainee Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoosmiths (Northampton, England) in April 2014.

Interview

After application, you get a short 15 minute telephone interview. If successful, you're invited in for a face to face interview and you also have to take a 30 minute Maths & 30 minute English test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult customer you have ever had to deal with. What was the problem, what did you do and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered the job via telephone. No formal letter or email was sent.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.