Skipton Building Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Skipton Building Society Interview Questions

Interviews at Skipton Building Society

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society.

Interview

Applied for role by emailing the interviewer director.Heard back within a couple of days that they would be in touch with an interview date, then 2 weeks later had the date set for a further week later. Initial interview with two people, but had not been told this would be the case before attending.

Interview Questions

• None, very basic questions with the last question being what was my current salary. Excellent interview until this point and then current salary appeared to out price me for the role. a   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skipton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Skipton, England) in March 2014.

Interview

Good, Thorough and covered alot of detail with chances for questions. Only two stages. Good, Thorough and covered alot of detail with chances for questions. Only two stages.Good, Thorough and covered alot of detail with chances for questions. Only two stages.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Bolton, England) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was a series of online tests, then a telephone interview, then another online personality test and then an interview in branch lasting about an hour. The tests consisted of Maths and English questions and were timed. I was then asked a series of personality questions in a telephone interview lasting about half and hour. If you pass this you are then sent a link to perform another online personality quiz before an interview with the branch manager.

Interview Questions

• Specific details of evidence of delivering good customer service. How would I cope with contributing to branch targets.   1 Answer

Customer Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amersham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Amersham, England) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was ok. The follow up was mostly through an agency. My interview was thoroughly taken by an Area Manager and the Branch Manager. The discussion about the role, about my skills and experiences, expectations and role play.
    After my interview I didn't hear from them as they told me it'd be by couple of days. I had to keep ringing the agency after couple of days to find out the outcome of my interview. After several calls I got the reply from the agency. It was a let down by The Building society as they didn't bother to send me any email or communication after my interview. I also asked for a feedback and they still haven't come back to me about the reason for not being successful. Very poor communication from them.

Client Onboarding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skipton, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Skipton, England) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very friendly and I was sat in front of 2 people in a formal setting. The interview was competence based and didn't involve too many questions related to on the job skills but more of how i was as a person and what i could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Top 3 qualities as a person which make you stand out   1 Answer

Digital Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skipton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Skipton, England).

Interview

Filled out an application, had a maths and English online test, then had a phone test, then had a full interview day with 7 other people including a group task and more maths tests. Was annoyed as I'd been put in for a role I didn't apply for which included heavy maths application, I applied for the creative role. Traveled very far and spend a lot of money, other candidates were also frustrated as they had to do tests for a role they didn't want. Staff were lovely.

Interview Questions

• Q. What did you like about the website?   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skipton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (Skipton, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview. Asked basic questions about the company and the role. Asked for a 5 year employment history. Woman seemed professional and friendly. However when it came to talking about 2 years unemployed due to ill health, that’s when her demeanour changed.

They don’t employ disabled people so don’t apply if you are.

Interview Questions

Skipton Building Society Response

10 May 2019 – Resourcing Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review
    We are sorry that you felt you had a poor experience as part of our recruitment process, but rest assured we have taken the time to fully... More

Business Standards Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skipton Building Society (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Firstly it involves doing verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning test online. Received results back after 2 weeks.

Then got a face to face interview. This was competency based interview, lasted roughly 45 mins.

After another 2 weeks received my outcome of my interview.

A week later received my offer letter and contract.

It was a very streamlined interview process from start to finish.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.