Sopra Steria Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sopra Steria Interview Questions

Interviews at Sopra Steria

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Interview process was easy. we had to know the basics of data analysis and problem solving to crack the interview. After severals meetings, they confirmed me the position. SOpra Steria is known for their consulting in european clients like deutsche bank

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I applied as freshers , first round was technical interview , they asked some question based on OOPS concepts, SQL queries, general questions related to team work. Second round was HR , asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• mostly related to object oriented concepts like inheritance, function overriding   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later. She basically asked me about my interest in software engineering. I talked about my background in programming and shared my passion in mobile app development and backend development.I got to know about it through linkedin. Applied online and got a phone screening interview few weeks later.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hemel Hempstead, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Hemel Hempstead, England).

Interview

The interview consisted of a thirty minute phone call where I was asked about. Ariosto aspects of my cv and experience I had working at other companies in the past

Interview Questions

• How would you migrate to office 365   1 Answer

Fresher Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process went good. I applied Sopra steria and got a invitation email to attend interview at the office.

Round 1 : It’s an online test. It’s about 30 mcq with 50 minutes (approx).
                          30-40% of them are from sql and remaining are like “predicting outputs of the code in c/c++”.
                           Post completion of the test, you’ll intimated about the result by the system itself.

Round 2 : It’s an online test. It has 11 questions in 1 hour(approx).
                           This round will have ques like flow chart and instruction will given to you where you’ve to answer it.
                           Post completion of this test, you’ll intimated about the result by the system itself.

My advice for this round is “Relax and start attempting & You need to be patient while answering”.

Round 3 : Its a Technical interview. The interviewer was very friendly and asked few questions regarding logical reasoning and of course tell me about yourself.

Round 4 : Its a HR interview. This will be the discussion your level of communication and on your shift timings, package and service agreement.

Be bold enough on your answer and be good at basic technical skills and communication.

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

I got an interview invite through a consultancy in chennai. Below were the stages of interview,
    1) Technical Discussion - with Technical Architect
    2) Case study based assessment
    3) Technical Discussion with Sr. Architect
    4) HR discuss

I got a positive feedback from the interviewers and HR and finally asked me to leave for the day. The overall process took 4 hours and we'll organised.

But I got an final update a day after saying they are looking for earlier joiners. I am afraid that why they scheduled the interview and put me through this many stages of interview as they looking for earlier joiners?

It's totally waste of time for me and them as well. Please check your requirements that before scheduling the interview. Thanks.

Interview Questions

• azure, docker, azure devops, .net core, ORM, design pattern and principles, agile project development, azure service bus, azure functions, scaling, troltling, resilience, etc.

also explained about the case study results.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview process is good . You can easily crack the interview if you have working knowledge in the domain. Interviewer is a nice person. They will understand our problems if we have any difficulty at the time of interview.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sopra Steria.

Interview

Two rounds of test . Then interview and HR. First round is logical reasoning and then it is aptitude . Then the order of HR and interview is not certain . They can take these in any order .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Ghaziabad (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

The process was divided into three rounds.The first was an online test on their platform after that two interview rounds in which one was technical and other was HR.The online test was also divided into two sections.First section was technical mcqs in which questions from core cse subjects were asked.The second section of online test was of aptitude .The aptitude questions of sopra steria are quite unique than other companies and most of students get disqualified after this section.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe about my projects i.e industrial training project and final year academic project.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sopra Steria (Chennai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I have attended the interview last week for C# and .Net Core. First round will be the online test from HackerEarth.
    Most of the questions are Program output and it will be more tricky questions. most of the question from OOPS concepts.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my overall experience and project experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.