State Street Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,516 of over 1,516.0 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Interview people for specific process but by the time you join you are moved to somewhere else where they have a resource crunch. It sets an incorrect expectation about the company and hiring procedure.

Interview Questions
  • Hired to manage team, after joining was made an individual contributor. Apparently their org structure changed.
    Answer Question

State Street

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

There was 2 round of interview ( technical and communication ) And to get into the interview round first u need test which contains of aptitude, reasoning, reading comprehension and grammar

Interview Questions
  • Interview questions were basically related to finance and your resume

What people are saying about State Street

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Group and individual intern. Very comprehensive. Workday experience is a plus, Be prepared to discuss prior coding experiences. I enjoyed that you got to meet with all levels of the team. They ran long and weren’t punctual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Great! It was hard but fair. I liked the questions and the people that gave it. All in all a good fair nice process! Good people and a better company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

I had been very satisfied with the interview process until the HR took over the process. I had an initial talk with the hiring manager and met two more team members after then. They were super nice, and the interview questions were medium level. I had another offer at that time and hiring manager helped me speed up the whole process. I really appreciate it. Then it came to the final stage. The recruiter asked about some basic information via email. I answered and politely asked about the status of my application. I just wanted to get an idea about where I was standing at that time. No response from the recruiter. After a few days, I asked again but no reply either. But then I checked the workday and found that I was rejected. I know it’s normal to get rejected when seeking a job. But I have finished the final interview, don’t I deserve a notification from the company? Especially I asked the recruiter several times. I would feel be respected if I could receive an email telling me that I was not selected, even thought it might be sent automatically.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Good interview, they give you a chance to speak and speak about yourself which is also an opportunity to sell yourself, it was an entry level role I interviewed for so maybe the interview process was more lenient.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Interview Questions
  • You asked for locator highlight and i did it.. those are getting highlighted.. What is your problem ? if you know some technique how can you expect everyone should know the same technique/ I know lot of other techniques do you know all those?

State Street

Application

I interviewed at State Street

Interview

Pretty straight forward, perhaps even rushed. No really formalised approach or testing as such perhaps just a repercussion of the area I was in at the time. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at State Street (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company headquartered at One Lincoln Street in Boston with operations worldwide Easy interview,need a basic content of any programming language and need to be good at oops and questions related to project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at State Street (Edinburgh, Scotland) in Oct 2021

Interview

Poorly performed recruiting process. First I was approached by the company directly about a position I seemed to be suitable for. I agreed to apply and I went through the screening process. I was asked to put in writing my salary expectations and notice period needed. Then I was called and one of the questions was: Do you have the right to work in the Quartermile (name of the building where they have the office in Edinburgh). I had to clarify: so, you mean if I have the right to work in UK? As far as my knowledge goes, there are no restrictions to work in that building. The next contact was to set up the interview, and the same person called on a Wednesday offering times available for Thursday and Friday, when I was travelling and I said so asking for the week after since this was very short notice. This person again insisted on Friday and I had to insist, as I had already mentioned I was travelling. Finally, we agreed on the date for the week after. The interview was set up with two State Street people and myself to be done by video conference. My surprised is that one of them didn't even showed her face in the interview, only by voice, which I found quite rude. After all I received an offer, £11000 below the lowest bracket of my written salary expectations. Certainly the entire process shows lack in desire to attract candidates, and poorly performed tasks. Thanks, but no, thanks is the best answer I could give.

Interview Questions
  • Could you provide an example of a time you participated in the improve of a process?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,516 Interviews