Suitsupply Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Suitsupply Interview Questions

Interviews at Suitsupply

2.7

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Suitsupply (Dallas, TX (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Multi-step process spanning from phone interviews to in person interviews. Everyone from the Store Manager to the Regional Manager to an HR representative to a Quality Manager will require a separate interview. The interview process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to achieve in the first 30days/6months/1year?

What is the worst client/customer experience you have had?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Suitsupply (Fort Wayne, IN (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Easy Interview process. Got an Interview through LinkedIN and spoke to the assistant store manager then a regional manager. All took about two weeks. Was a good and easy interview. I would recommend to understand the brand of suit supply before applying.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Suits?

Describe a bad client experience?

Describe a good client experience?

How would you sell me the product?   Answer Question

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Suitsupply (Washington, DC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very swift and streamlined. After connecting with the Midwest Regional Manager on LinkedIn I received a message in regards to opportunities with SuitSupply from a manager at the Washington D.C store. He invited me to come in to chat with him and another manager. The conversation lasted over an hour and was more like a conversation than an interview. After I chat with the Regional Manager via an informal Skype call that was very laid back and straight forward. Both spoke in depth on the brand and their journey with the company thus far. A few days later the General Manager reached out and offered the position. Total time was exactly 2 weeks. They keep you informed the entire way boy good or bad.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suitsupply (Austin, TX (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Update:

After posting this review of Suitsupply's hiring process, the Regional Manager reached out to apologize. He even visited the store where I started working to try an clear things up. I really appreciated the gesture, I hope this is of some value to anyone seeking a job at Suitsupply, they really are a great group of people.

First of all, my situation is a little tricky. I was moving to a new state on June 1st and applied online on April 30th. My intention was to get a job at the Suitsupply closest to my new address. I received an email from a recruiter the day after I submitted the application. He then scheduled a FaceTime interview for the following week. The FaceTime interview went well, it was mostly conversational and did not really feel like an interview. After the FaceTime interview, I sent him a follow-up email and he told me the plan was that I would interview with a manager in person at the Suitsupply location. So, a few weeks went by and finally I had moved to the new state, and the Recruiter emailed me promptly and scheduled the 2nd interview. That interview also went according to plan, and again felt like a conversation. At this point, I felt very confident that I would get a job offer in the next email. This was not the case. The recruiter emailed me over a week after my 2nd interview, and only after I called the store to see what was going on. To my disappointment, he wanted to set up a 3rd interview with the regional manager. The RM was supposed to FaceTime me 3 days after the incredibly delayed email from the Recruiter, but he had to reschedule the day of the interview. At this point, it had almost been 2 months since I had applied. Another week and a half went by before the Recruiter emailed me to reschedule the interview, I was already in the hiring process of another menswear store (which took less than a week from applying to the job offer). I did not decline the 3rd interview, I was planning on meeting with the RM, and then the night before the interview, he emailed me at 10:00pm to notify me that he would not be able to meet with him and that he could FaceTime later in the day. That's when I decided to withdraw from consideration at Suitsupply.

It's a shame really, this company has incredible products and their staff is incredibly friendly. However, the unprofessionalism from the corporate level is probably costing them a lot. I was incredibly eager to work for Suitsupply, but the interview process broke down in the end and really turned me off to the company. Maybe I'll try again someday, but it was definitely not in the stars this time around.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suitsupply (Washington, DC (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very unjustifiably arrogant. I was basically asked to justify why I was applying for an Assistant Manager position when on my resume I have 10+ years in luxury retail. that to me translated in "you look different than us why do you even dare attempt to be a manager". I was clearly conveyed that I could be a sales rep "if you last through the seas" is quote on quote what are out of the interviewer's mouth. I was even asked if I had other family members in other parts of the world, because when asked where I'm from I said I was born in the USA. Why ask about family members that are irrelevant to the position? Very strange interview... When this location opened, I have a mutual friend to the first ever Manager there, and he lasted a few months for similar reasons why my interview was very unorthodox.

Salary : They offer between $19-$21/hour for the position plus a bonus system incentive

Interview Questions

• Why I think I'm good candidate, what do I know about Suit Supply   2 Answers

Store Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in China, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suitsupply (China, ME (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

They have normal process as other companies: HR round as the 1st round, hiring manager round for the 2nd one, also the last one to decide if you are suitable or not.

Interview Questions

Interview

technical test on demandware development.
    Interview with lead which is kind of HR interview

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suitsupply in January 2017.

Interview

Ghosted - I applied online and a few days a later a recruiter reached out to me via email to schedule a round 1 interview. After responding quickly with my availability there was radio silence. I waited about a week until I followed up to which the recruiter apologized and suggested another date to speak. After I threw out a time to confirm, I was met again with radio silence. I find it incredibly unprofessional to ghost after having presumably did due diligence reading applications and reaching out to candidates. A waste of time that left a bad taste in my mouth for the company.

Interview Questions

• Somehow asking for an available time was a difficult question for the recruiter   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suitsupply (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

General questions about how you can contribute to the company, your skills, experience. They make you do the talking so be prepared to lead the interview. Have a strong and confident personality.

Online Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suitsupply (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First I was sent a different interview time via email confirmation than the time previously communicated, (mentioned 10 would work best, got a confirmation for 3). I didn't make any fuss as the interviewer has the final say on the time. The 3PM time worked well for me, as I had 2 other interviews scheduled for that morning. After receiving the incorrect directions to the offices,and having to call the home store for clarification, I finally arrive a little after 3. Only to find out by the member of management I was slated to interview with, that I was still scheduled for 10 AM. I explained the email confirmation error, even attempting to show the confirmation, I was rudely brushed off onto another member of management. After conversing with the second manager, finally getting a full chance to explain myself, he apologizes for the mix up and says he will call to reschedule a sit down with the first manager. He never did however and I honestly wasn't expecting him to. I was recently put in contact with a member of Regional Management through a colleague of mine who explained my debacle to him while at an event. After apologizing profusely, explaining that the company was going through lots of restructuring, the RM provided his contact information to my colleague to give to me and assured he would handle this personally, even offering to interview me personally. After 2 brief email interactions, only stating, "looking into this", a month later no further actions have been taken to justify still wanting to work for this company. Very stylish and on trend clothing, but with still being rather new, the company has a few kinks to work out.

Interview Questions

• Mainly was given an overview of the company and it's business model, as well as plans for the future; more of a discussion than interview.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.