Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jul 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

It was short and sweet. It was a group interview. However, it ended up being just me and one other person. They started off by telling us about the position and giving us a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about myself and my relevant experience.   Answer Question

Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a friend for the job and so after i submitted my resume I got an interview immediately. You interview with the coordinator who asks you different, random, questions off a list they have. Then they sit down with the Lead Care Managers and ask them if they think you are what they are looking for. If you get the job they usually call you back that same day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interviewed the ED and the management team. After that I interviewed with the regional nurse and regional operations manager via phone. They all asked questions about why I feel I am best fit for the job. Everyone was very nice and professional

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

I attended a job fair. At the even the human resource staff was conducting interviews and would push likely candidates to interview with the Executive Director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

It started with a phone screening. Then it was a 3 part interview. Interviewed first with HR. Then AED and ALC. Then with ED. After interviews, there was the drug screen and background check. The entire process was about 2 and a half months.

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

The executives will never be honest in reference to what one is facing when being interviewed for this position. They will not reveal the culture in the facility nor the attitude of the existing management. They will tell you they want change, but will not back you up after being hired.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a question that was difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was unorganized with off the wall questions. Interviewer was inappropriate at times. Unlike any other interview I'd had before. The group part of it was weird. The other coordinators had a say so if they wanted to work with you or not.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a crisis. Do I have a problem with discipline.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated a pay cut. Company wasn't able to pay my usual salary.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Arlington, VA (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

Applying online is straightforward via the online jobs search and application portal. After applying, an HR representative contacted me before setting up a one on one phone interview with future employer. After 2 rounds of phone interviews, an in-person interview was secured after which I was offered the position.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

In-person interview; quick process, few questions regarding handling situations in a dining room and working with others, lots of paperwork. Group setting interview. Unprepared HR person conducting interview, seemed frazzled and not organized. Not very helpful front desk staff, either

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Silver Spring, MD (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

Walked in with a former employee, whom recommended me, I was introduced to the manager and supervisor. Was told to fill out application. I received a phone call the next day to go in, I had to shadow an employee, for about 30 minutes, then was asked by manager if I liked the job, my hours and that was it. Was called a few days later and had to go take a drug test, and they conducted a background check as well. Thats it.

Negotiation

None for my position either you take it or leave it. What you have to be mindful of is that newer you are the more they offer than to previous employees whom are currently working. So I recommend not sharing your pay.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.