Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sunrise Senior Living Interview Questions

Interviews at Sunrise Senior Living

2.5

Director of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Fresno, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Multi Tier with about a week between each interview. Company Recruiter then Exec Dir. of local facility then Regional Sales Director then in person at local facility with all managers then with a VP of sales at HQ.

Interview Questions

• What has been the biggest challenge you've overcome   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living in November 2020.

Interview

Phone screen followed by Zoom interview. Went through to the reference process and was asked for five references. My references came back excellent but I was told they went with someone who lived closer and could (presumably) start sooner.

Interview Questions

• Asked standard questions and then asked questions about where I lived. Mentioned that my commute (45 mins) was really long.   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Group interview with 3 other candidates, followed by a 1-on-1 interview with supervisor, and finally a 2-hr shadowing experience. Whole process took about 2 weeks from first interview to job offer.

Care Manager Interview

Interview

What pretty straightforward . When I when there I was interviewed first with the coordinator. After the coordinator, I was interviewed by the ED . She was nice and was asking easy questions.

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonds, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living (Edmonds, WA (US)).

Interview

Sexist. Was told that they aren’t looking to hire women for this position because it requires heavy duty lifting and physical labor. I was told this once on the phone and then when I got to the interview. The floor mats are really heavy and you could get injured. She never asked me to do a physical demonstration to show my strength. She just assumed because I’m a woman I can’t do this job. Then why waste my time by interviewing me? Not to mention it is illegal to discriminate based on sex. Don’t recommend applying here

Caregiver Interview

Interview

very easy, no direct skills questions, didnt seem to care about prior experience, seems they just need a body. They simply tell the wage, what hours they need. Nothing regarding my resume

Interview Questions

• what can you work. hours/days   1 Answer

Director of Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

It was a phone interview and the interviewer was very enjoyable to speak with. I really enjoyed the process and I hope to hear back from them very soon. They asked the common interview questions and listened very well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

There was a group interview with people who had applied to different roles and a group of current managers (from different departments) and then we were individually called back to discuss how the company would proceed. I was met with a discussion on availability and pay.

Interview Questions

• There actually weren't that many difficult or unexpected questions asked in the interview. Questions ranged from why should we hire you to what would you do types of questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Basic questions about previous experiences and reasons for applying. Most of the interview was spent going over the onboarding process. One in-person interview and received an offer on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sunrise Senior Living.

Interview

Applied on their website and was contacted via phone for an interview couple months later. Interview was easy and people were very nice to me. Met the manager couple of times before they gave me an offer

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.