Support.com Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 266 of over 266 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

Online employer skills test; video chat interview. Ensure you have a government-approved ID, such as driver's license or passport. Pretty straightforward. Entry-level position with basic typing skills - 6-8 weeks training for this particular client.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to <role play scenario> type questions.
    1 Answer

Support.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Support.com

Interview

Questions regarding my technical and customer service abilities were made. Regarding technical; how could I guide a customer to access: Control Panel on Windows (Vista - 10), locate the Wifi Settings, resetting a browser's cache and cookies. I was also expected to know mobile OSes (Android and iOS) and guide the customer through the same procedure. Regarding Customer Service: how to 'express a smile through my voice', empathy, friendliness, and overall ability to transform a frustrating call into a helpful one.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us one of your best customer service experiences.

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Support.com

Application

I interviewed at Support.com

Interview

Short and by video. Simple questions. Very fair and kind interviewer. This company puts customer service before technology so make sure you’re quite nice. Second round interview is done via zoom interview they will check your computerAnd your Internet speed

Interview Questions
  • What company’s have you done customer service for?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Process is seamless and has a hierarchy of importance, communication is very clear and concise. The interviewer from the initial until the final are professional and is fit for the role within the level of the position am applying for.

Interview Questions
  • I believe this is ore centered on situational analysis and your reaction to real time events.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com (Sunnyvale, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The application process tests you on some basic troubleshooting skills. After passing, you can schedule an interview. The interviewer was really friendly and asked me some basic troubleshooting questions. They give you time to research the problem being asked and care more that you're able to find the answer as opposed to knowing it. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose Support.com? What is an early piece of technology that you owned that you really liked?

Support.com

Application

I interviewed at Support.com

Interview

There was a quiz and then a phone call interview. They both are fairly easy. Nothing too complicated was asked. It is questions about you, customer service, Windows (basic) and networking (basic). Then if selected they do the usual offer and background check process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell us about a time when you delivered excellent customer service.

Support.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Support.com in Oct 2020

Interview

We had a brief introduction to get to break any tension. The interviewer then asked some technical questions along with some conditional related questions. I answered everything to the best of my knowledge and capabilities. At the end, the interviewer explained what the next steps where in case I am considered for a higher level interview. The interviewer was very clear and proficient. I knew what to expect afterwards. It was challenging and a great interview.

Interview Questions
  • A. Where do you go to launch an application in macOS?
  • B. What would you do in case you did not know an answer to a clients technical question.

Support.com

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Support.com

Interview

Easy. Webcam interview and showed dl and ss card and it was over before I knew it. Didn’t take long at all. Started training the following week and they call to offer you the job and I also got an email to set up my zoom meeting. Like I said, easy set up

Interview Questions
  • Show how to do command action on computer

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Support.com (Joplin, MO) in Sep 2020

Interview

Interview was quick and painless. Was offered a job instantly. As long as your computer passes, they hire everyone. They discuss upselling and IT Support. Pay is not very good but you get to work from home.

Interview Questions
  • How would you upsell internet service?

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Support.com (Louisville, KY) in Aug 2020

Interview

I joined a Zoom meeting after scheduling it a day prior. Interview began on time and the interviewer was very friendly. This was actually the best interview I've ever been through. I felt like he was actually sizing me up instead of judging me. Asked me for a self-evaluation rather than challenging me to prove things or 'gotchya' me with trick questions. Was patient while I resolved an issue with my webcam and then headset and answered all questions I had about the employer.

Interview Questions
  • How would you feel if most of the customers were [disgruntled]?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 266 Interviews