Syneos Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Syneos Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Syneos Health

2.7

Team Member Interview

Interview

The interview was a conversation with a cross functional set of team members at different levels so that we could get to know each other. It was not too formal or overly scripted.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

Three rounds of interviews.
    Third round, was given a case study with an hour to create a PowerPoint presentation addressing questions and then present to a group of individuals all remotely. No one on camera except me--completed case interview and then told by recruiter they were not moving forward with zero feedback. Alot of time and energy went into the process-at least deserve feedback.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to client requests for immediate turnaround in stressful environment   1 Answer

Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

HR Round took place, however no other rounds took place and noone informed the reason. They said that the position is already filled and then they said someone has not taken up the offer so wil proceed but no mail after that.

Interview Questions

• Background, career gap and technical skill   1 Answer

Senior Medical Science Liaison Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Syneos Health in September 2020.

Interview

The process began with a phone interview with a recruiter. The next interview was with the Field team lead, followed by a 3rd virtual in depth meeting with several leaders. The final round was also with upper level leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and how you feel your experience aligns with the needs of this role.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples Park, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Naples Park, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter was first. I took a personality test next and the recruiter set up interviews with the manager. I then had a face to face with 2 managers via video.

TMF Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Morrisville, NC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR to discuss my job experience and career goals. It was very casual and brief. I was then scheduled for a virtual interview with the hiring managers. I had to prepare a 10-15 min presentation.

The second interview was more formal. I gave my presentation, then the hiring managers asked questions. The questions let me know they wanted someone who is very organized and can prioritize well. I moved on to a third interview with additional department managers/directors. They reiterated the same features of the job and emphasized the need for organization and on-the-job learning.

Interview Questions

• How would you stay organized when you have multiple tasks that need your attention?   Answer Question
    • What is a trait of yours that would cause you to stumble in this role?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where a client was late providing a report to you?   Answer Question

Contracts Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Durham, NC (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Met with variety of colleagues and the manager. All virtual and everyone was prompt on and stuck to time. No overlap on questions so I think they had a assigned areas to cover.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my work experience and specific contracts types I worked on.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

good, the questions were standard and to the point. The difficulty was average. The poeple interviewing were good and polite. The information given out is to the point. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions

• skills?
      technical knowledge?
      what was your most difficult situation you have encountered   1 Answer

Graduate Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Very nice recruiter who learned more about my background and asked me questions on my experience from my resume. I applied later because I found the job closer to when they were removing the position from the website so there were many other applicants before me that they had interviewed and wanted to move to the next round. I did first round phone call but there was a second round interview that was more case based and in depth.

Interview Questions

• Why this program? What experiences made you interested and qualified for this program?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Syneos Health.

Interview

Phone interview asking to review my resume and the in-person interview was basically just when can I start and behavioral questions like tell me about yourself, describe your best qualities, etc

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your resume and tell me a little about yourself   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.