TMG Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Recruiter22%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

I recently left a review, which I have now deleted due to the better process I experienced for a new released role. I felt the 1st stage interview went well - It was more the nature of an informal chat, I felt the interviewer's where professional and relevant to the role I was applying for. It was also nice to chat with people I would be interacting with on a day to day or week by week basis. Second stage interview was similar, but in someways ruling out frustrations, I had in my current role to see if this role would be suitable for both. The interview was relaxed, so I felt the conversation was direct, honest however with respect and politeness. The only feedback I have is would be to include more designer's in the recruitment process - possibly the first stage. This helps the interviewee when talking in regards to the granular details.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your working background and how that has led you to here today?
    Answer Question

TMG

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TMG

Interview

In person (prior to covid-19) . I was interviewed by the department supervisor and then I met with the department head who asked additional questions and then she said they'd call me. I was just exiting the parking lot when I recieved my call to recieve an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Why I thought I'd be a good fit for the position?

The latest conversations about Finance

JPMorgan Chase

83 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trafford Park, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMG (Trafford Park, England, England) in Jan 2020

Interview

Don’t waste your time, this is a scam they created to get answers from you. They don’t want to hire anyone for this role! They first called me and asked me the obvious tell me about your current role and the responsibilities. Then it was a face to face that included a disorganised start from their side! They started complaining about how the on-site staff messed it up. Looked like they don’t know what they want from the role and copy pasted roles and responsibilities of head of QA from the Internet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

I knew my face wouldn't fit...they already knew who they wanted. If you have a voice they don't like it ..you have to be a yes person or you won't get anywhere. The senior team have their favourites

2 people found this interview helpful

TMG

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TMG in Oct 2018

Interview

Extremely long wasted time as in terms of meeting management for no apparent reason was there almost two hours!! They advise they want someone to progress if you want this job lie and say you don’t bevsuse it apparently shows your not interested in the role?!?. Complete & utter nonsense! I’ve been to numerous interviews so very much know how to respond I was told I was great for this position did answer questions appropriately

Interview Questions
  • So how quick and what would you like to progress too?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England, England) in Oct 2018

Interview

Initially an interview with an agency prior to a face to face interview with one of the managers. He read my cv during the interview as he joked he’d not looked at it yet as he was so busy...

Interview Questions
  • How old are you?
  • Take my through your cv as I’ve not had a chance to look at it in detail (he had obviously not looked at it at all)

Application

Interview

The interviews were actually good, although they kept messing up on a communication front. This should have been something of an omen for me. At the first one, I was sitting there for 30 minutes before anyone turned up. At the second one, the same happened again. They’re either just too insanely busy or the time, or they’ve got communication issues due to bad management. I think it’s a mixture of the two. I was offered the job during the second interview, which didn’t help. I had a second one I was considering at the time, but went for TMG in case the second fell through. Bad mistake, it’s all I can say. My advice to other candidates – tell them you want to think about it before you decide. I don’t like being put on the spot like that.

Interview Questions
  • The usual stuff. It was a fairly traditional interview and a few tests were set outside of the interviews for me to complete. They made it clear it was challenging, but training would be provided. Ultimately, no training was provided.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

Enjoyable as they really wanted to get to know me as a person. Asked about my job history & experience within the role. Asked why I thought I would fit in within the company and discussed the companies values

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TMG (Manchester, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Went through CV. Didn't have the decency to give me a callback or even an email after the interview to let me know if I had progressed to the next stage or not. Left me hanging for weeks. When I emailed to find out about the progress with the application and whether it was a rejection or if they were going to put me through to the next stage the recruitment manager did not bother responding despite the fact she had immediately responded to all emails previously before I went in for an interview. Can obviously tell a lot about the company by the way they treat people once they don't want anything to do with you. Would not recommend wasting your time by applying or going in for an interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

TMG

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TMG in Nov 2017

Interview

The interview consisted of a basic numeracy test calculating percentages, after it there was an exercise on conducting a review of an individuals income and expenditure. The last part was a face to face interview with management. In the last stage the lady who interviewed me did not seem interested at all and asked me few basic questions. I did not get a job offer and the only feedback I got was that I did not have any experience in such role, even though that was clear from my CV. Absolute waist of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Think Money Group? Why do you think this position is for you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews