TP ICAP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TP ICAP Interview Questions

Interviews at TP ICAP

3.1

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

Phone Screening: Some technical questions and generic tell me about yourself/why ICAP.
    In Person: Met with team members along with more technical questions and some brain teasers
    Offer received 2 weeks later

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TP ICAP (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Phone interview then called to office for interview in front of the some VPs and HR. They do a sales exercise and then casual questions to see if you would be a good fit.

Broker Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TP ICAP (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with third party called Raw Talent. Then a Skype interview with the same person. Last is an onsite at TP ICAP. I am still in the process.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a broker and dealer   1 Answer

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TP ICAP (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

through a third party, lot of presentation and sales skills. team activities that show the company how you work with a cohesive team for the trade desk. if they believe you have what it takes to be face to face with clients and work in a high stress environment, they will want you.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TP ICAP (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview involves technical and process. Technical Questions regarding routing and switching. Process related questions involves incident management and change management. There are two technical interviews and a panel interview. Just be honest and also ask questions to the interviewer.

Global Broking Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TP ICAP (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

First round was a phone interview that was behavioral. Second Round started with a trading simulation, then a math test, then group presentation, and finally interviews with brokers from various desks. Overall great experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TP ICAP (New York, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

They had me interview with two different leaders. Very informal in the beginning just introducing each other and getting to know one another. They then gave me a piece of paper with several math questions. They told me the time and said i had as long as i needed. When I came out they checked my answers. We went through the exam to see what I had done right and what was wrong.

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TP ICAP (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone screening mostly asking about your background and what do you know about the company and positions. If you passed , you will then be meeting three people in final rounds

Interview Questions

• What is VaR? What risk ratios do you use to conduct credit analysis?   Answer Question

Front Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TP ICAP in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received notification to schedule a telephone interview three days later. Standard basic behavioral fit interview with some company related questions thrown in. The recruiter was very pleasant, but I had the feeling she was not that interested. The interview was over in 20 minutes. Notified by email three weeks later of no invitation to the assessment center.

Interview Questions

• ICAP stock price, convert a fraction to a decimal, a time when you had to assimilate, walk me through your resume, greatest strengths & weaknesses.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TP ICAP.

Interview

The phone interview asked several behavioral questions, technical questions (it's okay if you don't some financial terms), fraction-decimal conversion questions such as "what is 1/16 as decimal?" The final interview consisted of three parts: a quantitative and verbal reasoning test, a group exercise, and a panel interview. The test questions were similar to SAT/GRE questions, but the time limit was very constrained. The group exercise focused on presenting the products of ICAP, so I suggest familiarize yourself with the structure of the company, their services and products as preparation. The panel interview was almost stress-free, and the people seem really nice.

Interview Questions

• Very general questions about past experience. Why do you want to work at ICAP?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.