Talent Plus Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Talent Plus Interview Questions

Interviews at Talent Plus

3.3

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE (US)) in December 2008.

Interview

Longer than average interview process. Must go through at least two phone interviews and then typically two in person interviews. Was notified within 24 hours that I was offered a position after the final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online and heard within two days from HR person. Very quick turnaround. Did an initial interview with that HR person (30-45 min of personality-based questions) and then a longer interview (1.5 hours) with an interviewer I was impressed with how efficiently they got back to me. Interviews were pretty standard, not overly difficult, a lot of personality questions and rating of your qualities on a scale of 1-10 (dependability, reliability, competitiveness, positivity).

Interview Questions

• Are you a smiler? Why?   2 Answers
    • Are you addicted to positivity?   2 Answers
    • Is lying ever morally acceptable?   1 Answer
    • Are a sales- or customer service-oriented person?   2 Answers
    • What qualities do you look for in a friend?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus.

Interview

Many phone interviews involved in their process. I received a call from their initial contact which took about 15 minutes. It was a few general get to know you questions along with some of their guided interview questions. I was then told I would receive a call within 24 hours to schedule another interview.

The second interview was a very nice woman who read the script she was given. It took about an hour and a half in total and seemed to be about 4 to 5 questions in a row that related to work ethic (honesty, integrity, positivity on a scale of 1 to 10 and/or tell me about a time you demonstrated this trait) and then a question that was a bit off topic such as a phrase you have memorized or what you do for fun, and then it would repeat. This process happens for the second interview as well, along with a writing assessment.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10 are you positive, better than your peers, a hard worker etc   1 Answer
    • Are you a digital or analog thinker?   1 Answer
    • Tell us a phrase you have memorized?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus.

Interview

Very comprehensive process. Completed an online interview, spoke to the recruiter and then did two more structured phone interviews, the final one was very interesting and thought provoking - they asked questions I have never been asked before. Although longer than most, it was a thoughtful process. The recruiters I talked to were excellent. This is an assessment company working in HR so it's perfectly understandable why their process is longer than most companies.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE (US)).

Interview

A long process followed by radio silence.

They outsource the initial phone interview to a company I don't recall. That's fine I suppose, but be ready to get comfortable and answer a seemingly unending list of questions. There's no one category to the questions, as they range from things about your personality, hypothetical situations, and skill-related ones.

After 4-5 days, during which I was told I would hear back from their HR, I called an left a message with a secretary for one of the managers I had been in touch with. After another 4-5 days I called again and left a message. I heard nothing after that point.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to seeing another colleague stealing something?   2 Answers
    • How would you describe your approach to solving a problem?   1 Answer

Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

structured interview, approx. 1 hour. lots of personality and integrity questions, but other types of questions too. the questions are intended to measure your talent or potential for success within the company.

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a predetermined questions catalogue, where the interviewer could not say anything other than the question written down in front of them. Questions were fine, overall it felt like talking to a robot.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Customer Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a very long and difficult interview process. I had three phone interviews. In addition, I was asked to prepared a written document in response to an academic paper.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer a digital or analog clock, why?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE (US)).

Interview

Employees are subjected to several lengthy phone interviews and several in-person interviews. These phone interviews are basically the generic off-brand of the Clifton Strengthsfinder. These questions are incredibly easy to answer for anyone with even a basic knowledge of survey and questionnaire design.

Next, the candidate will have to attend several in person interviews. These interviews are easy if you know what to say. I should mention that there is very little consistency in the hiring and interview process after the in-person interviews. For example, one candidate may have to write a short essay, one candidate may have to provide a practical demonstration of skills, and another candidate may have to do neither of those things despite being less qualified than the other two candidates.

HR is wildly disorganized, so you're basically going to have to keep on him/her to schedule things. The entire process can take months.

Tips for getting a job at Talent Plus (Just based on my experience)

1. Flatter everything. Talent Plus, for some reason, thinks that it is the Google of the Midwest. If you affirm that belief your probability of getting a job increases.

2. Learn the lingo. Throw in phrases like "everyone has talent," "setting our clients up for success," and "No, it's totally normal to keep Civil War memorabilia in your corporate offices in 2018."

3. Make sure you say that you went to Global Talent Day on August 6th. Careful though-this could backfire, as basically nobody went to Global Talent Day.

4. Don't mention that you know any former Talent Plus employees. Talent Plus views former employees like cults probably view their former members.

Interview Questions

• I can't even remember. There's some great examples on this website of the questions they ask.   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus.

Interview

First Interview was a 30 min. interview with HR recruiter. They asked organizational culture fit questions and basic personality questions. Second interview was 60 min. and asked much more in depth personality questions. Both interviews so far were phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked on a scale from 1 to 10, several personality questions.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.