Talent Plus Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talent Plus

Talent Plus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus

Interview

I applied to the posted position and was contacted for a phone screen. I then completed their online talent assessment (which is one of the products Talent Plus sells). This was followed by longer phone interview and I was told I'd hear about the next step by the end of the week. I never heard from them again and the interviewer did not respond to my email follow-ups.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? How competitive are you?
    Answer Question

Talent Plus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus in Feb 2021

Interview

The assessments that talent plus uses take significant time for applicants on top of the typical research and preparation for a job interview. However, they recognize that time by providing you with the outcomes of your assessment-which is very rare in an application process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

7,066

606 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE) in Sep 2020

Interview

Structured interview that is highly predictive. it takes quite a long time, like over an hour. interviewer is nice, but not helpful as they won't clarify questions. The keep repeating "its up to your interpretation" or "however you want to interpret it" - I understand why they say it, but a little help is sometimes needed as questions can have many different meanings given the situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talent Plus

Application

I interviewed at Talent Plus

Interview

HR will contact you for phone interview, then arranging face to face interview. You will be waiting for feedback. If selected, company will send you an offer. The standard process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Omaha, NE) in Jan 2019

Interview

The initial conversation was with the Director of Talent and it went well. He asked me to take the formal interview, which happened one week later, and was a 3 hour phone conversation with many, many questions. Exhausting but, once complete, I sent the requisite follow up thank you email. I heard nothing for 7-weeks until, out of the blue, the Director of Talent called me to set up another interview with him and the two senior consultants I would be working for. We had that conversation one week later and it went very, very well. Only one of the three of them responded to my post-interview follow up email thanking me for my time and eagerly looking forward to next steps. It has been over 3-months since then with radio silence. Listen, I know I'm not the right candidate for every job, that's a fact of life and that's OK. But your company is predicated on the idea that you help your clients find and retain talent. Yet, in your own talent acquisition process, you completely blow off candidates. I have to think that lack of internal professionalism bleeds over to your clients. As someone who has been in the industry for some time I'll say this; practice what you preach and you'll do a lot better.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Talent Plus

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus

Interview

Very comprehensive process. Completed an online interview, spoke to the recruiter and then did two more structured phone interviews, the final one was very interesting and thought provoking - they asked questions I have never been asked before. Although longer than most, it was a thoughtful process. The recruiters I talked to were excellent. This is an assessment company working in HR so it's perfectly understandable why their process is longer than most companies.

Interview Questions
  • Are you more interested in ideas, people or things?
4 people found this interview helpful

Talent Plus

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Talent Plus

Interview

Long interview process. Multiple stages. Talked to a recruiter first, then completed an online assessment followed by a phone assessment, then an in person interview and another in person visit to meet the selection committee.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal job? What do you look for in a job day to day?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Lincoln, NE)

Interview

Employees are subjected to several lengthy phone interviews and several in-person interviews. These phone interviews are basically the generic off-brand of the Clifton Strengthsfinder. These questions are incredibly easy to answer for anyone with even a basic knowledge of survey and questionnaire design. Next, the candidate will have to attend several in person interviews. These interviews are easy if you know what to say. I should mention that there is very little consistency in the hiring and interview process after the in-person interviews. For example, one candidate may have to write a short essay, one candidate may have to provide a practical demonstration of skills, and another candidate may have to do neither of those things despite being less qualified than the other two candidates. HR is wildly disorganized, so you're basically going to have to keep on him/her to schedule things. The entire process can take months. Tips for getting a job at Talent Plus (Just based on my experience) 1. Flatter everything. Talent Plus, for some reason, thinks that it is the Google of the Midwest. If you affirm that belief your probability of getting a job increases. 2. Learn the lingo. Throw in phrases like "everyone has talent," "setting our clients up for success," and "No, it's totally normal to keep Civil War memorabilia in your corporate offices in 2018." 3. Make sure you say that you went to Global Talent Day on August 6th. Careful though-this could backfire, as basically nobody went to Global Talent Day. 4. Don't mention that you know any former Talent Plus employees. Talent Plus views former employees like cults probably view their former members.

Interview Questions
  • I can't even remember. There's some great examples on this website of the questions they ask.
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Talent Plus (Manila, Manila) in Dec 2017

Interview

Gali steward,about personality and work experience and how trusted to your company,superior boss or your co worker, specially to your company, and how you love your work even your task is hard.

Talent Plus

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Talent Plus in Sep 2017

Interview

Very long interview process, it took me 1,5h to finish it. Some odd questions, even if you think the same as it says in few positions, you have to choose one possition. Many questions were the same, so it is very important to answer it honestly.

Interview Questions
  • On a 1-to-10 scale, with 10 being high, how would your supervisor rate your dependability?
  • How many prizes or awards have you won?
  • On a 1-to-10 scale, with 10 being high, how high do you set your goals?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews