Teach First Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Teach First

3.1

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England).

Interview

Online application and assessment day.

The assessment day was good. One on one interview, group exercise and teaching episode. Overall nothing to worry about. Just make sure to speak up in the group work and invite quieter members to voice opinions. Teaching episode isn’t as bad as it sounds and you only have to do it in a room with 2 assessors who act like students, so not daunting.

Recruitment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Didn't give much of a chance to demonstrate skills. Don't think a telephone interview is enough to give interviewees an opportunity to present themselves. Also, feedback stage took very long. Had to keep chasing them up.

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

2 interviews of 1 hour each.
    Many questions situations based, focusing on how you would deal with as a BA.
    On 2nd interview, had to prepare a 10 min presentation about a project I led from start to end.

Still surprised about the absence of technical tests or questions - it's like your skills on the actual application didn't matter, or at least was unimportant in regards to BA skills.

Data Analyst Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

Was assigned a task prior to the interview.
    Task involved:
    Working with a data set on excel, answering questions and getting key data from the set.
    Writing a letter

After that I had the interview, standard questions.

Interview Questions

• q: explain a time where you had to use your analysis skills   Answer Question

Summer Institute Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First.

Interview

I was asked about a range of competency-based questions. It lasts around an hour.
    There are two interviewers with a recording machine in the middle.
    They are very friendly and lovely

Graduate Development Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England).

Interview

Interview took the form of an assessment centre, there were 20-30 people on the same day as me. There was an individual interview, group interview and sample lesson. Staff were helpful but across the entire day it felt like they were reading from a script, it felt quite rigid.

Head of Events Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England).

Interview

Competency based interview, two people really friendly. One was on skype so demonstrated agile working environment. Was an internal candidate so felt at ease, didn’t provide water which was only critique of session

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach First (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Was offered an interview after completing an online application form answering basic competency skills. As I applied through my university a recruiter from the university would meet up with everyone who was applying individually to discuss the application and help with any questions. The interview was successful, quite relaxed. It consisted of a group task, 1 on 1 interview and a role play exercise. We were called up and given feedback after the interview and was guided throughout the whole process via the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you efficiently planned an organised something?   Answer Question

Spring Insight Programmer Interview

Application

Interview

This was an assessment centre with three stages. Firstly, a group task where we had to work on a case study together. Secondly, a one to one interview. And finally, a role play task where you had to pretend to be a teacher addressing a situation.

Interview Questions

• What are Teach First's values?   1 Answer

Interview

Competency based interview. I was not allowed any notes. The interviewer just read questions off of a sheet so they were set questions. Lasted about 40 to 45 minutes. The interviewer took notes as I spoke and repeated the questions if I needed. I went a bit off topic and they reminded me what the question was asking.

Interview Questions

• When have you planned something and what did the planning consist of?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.