Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2013.

Interview

2 levels of interviews in java. Started with basic concepts and then into J2ee technologies. some questions on SQL, Spring, hibernate. 1st round was more basic and 2nd round of interview was more in server side technologies

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2012.

Interview

Its very liberal. Basic questions on skills mentioned on resume. Be prepare for what you claim to know.
    HR is slow to respond sometimes so entire interview process last for 2-4 weeks. Generally always has openings for skilled workers. Make sure to clear your expectations upfront cause once hired it's hard to change them with HR/Managers.

Interview Questions

• Explain Data structure in Java?
      What is difference between Spring and Struts?
      What is Spring MVC? How you explain Dependency injection?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of Telephonic interview spanning between 20 to 45 minutes and 2 rounds of 1-1 technical interview. Technical interview was very elaborate and asked a lot of questions. Hiring manager interview was for about 30 minutes

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was very adequate and timing was perfect match.

The HR knew what he had to do.

Transparency was the main strength of the interview.
    The process was very well organized

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. Both the interviewers concentrated in core java and Spring MVC. At the end of the interview he gave his feedback to brush up few concepts. there was no response from the HR after the second round though it was a nice experience to learn some java questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts and Spring questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Buffalo, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. 2nd Round Interview was like applying for Microsoft.They are expecting you will write the Code on the Notepad.They are asking like why Java follows Polymorphism.It feels like quitting the interview process in between.They took around 1:15 mins of Interview feels like fully demoralized.

Interview Questions

• What is Atomic Object?
      Why Java follows polymorphism.
      How you will configure Global Transaction in Hibernate.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Was called in walking and given questions based on last project. Explained and they drilled more on technology related questions including drawing architecture of last project and explaining. Along with that, some 'difference' related questions like what's the difference between..etc... Sorry can't write exact questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I was interview at client location .There was just one technical face to face round.They were themselves confused about where to take the interview .I got call from chandivali location saying your interview is scheduled at chandivali while interview call letter was for nerul .They do not communicate with each other.after reaching 3 member came at reception they thought that we were selected candidates and it was final round .I told them that I was not done with single round.So one of them took my interview for 45 mins after that she asked me to leave and asked about my salary.Company like tech Mahindra is not able to give a hike even not ready to accept with same salary.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

i had given two technical round for java.Both round happened on the same day as it was walk in process and they had urgent requirement at that time.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I recently attended an interview with them, they do not stick to their interview timings, they will make you wait for a long time, really for a very long time. Moreover, since the panels were few, and the candidates were more, they started screening the candidate profiles, which is totally not acceptable, which they should have done it before even calling for an interview.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.