Ted Baker London Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 138 of over 138 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Ted Baker London

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

There was only the one interview where I was asked to prepare and present a task. It’s different every time I’m told. Mine was a loyalty focused task where I had to present an email cadence.

Interview Questions
  • Technical CRM questions asking for definitions
    Answer Question

Ted Baker London

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ted Baker London in May 2021

Interview

very long interview asking me lots of in depth questions about design, where I see myself progressing in my career, my thoughts on the brand, how I could improve the brand. i was very upset that they did not ever get back to me with the result of the interview even after I followed up many times, despite saying they would let me know by the following week. I find this really rude and bad practice as it doesn't take a minute to reply with the result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ted Baker London

Application

I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

First received a call from HR who then booked me into an assessment day at head office. Started with a basic maths test in a group setting then went on to 3 different interviews for different teams.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I don't usually give reviews like this but I feel that I should share. I made sure I prepared well for the interview and did a lot of research about the company and the role and covered a lot of questions that they might ask. But one of the interviewer had a poor attitude and arrogant manner. Layce didn't seem to have knowledge of systems outside the company and thinks that Ted Baker is the only thing that matters. I've interviewed with different companies and never received such attitude as this. She's just reminds me of what it's like to work with bad colleagues. I almost said I wanted to stop the interviews many times but still tried to keep my manners and carry on to the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Initial call with HR representative, then second interview with senior and mid-weight members of the team. It's been 3 months since the last interview (second part of the recruitment process) took place and I have yet to hear from the company. I have reached out to the HR representative 3 times and tried to call several times. No answers. I have contacted the senior team member to kindly ask for an update. No answers either. Recruiters need to do their job. Applicants are investing time and energy to apply to jobs. I think it's only fair to expect an answer, especially after going through 2 rounds of interviews. You'd expect a minimum of respect coming from big corporations like this... Very disappointed by their attitude; overall a humiliating and degrading experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted Baker London (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was difficult but I manage to overcome it and take the job. It was a wonderful experience! try yourself and you will not loose! It is a remarkable firm

Ted Baker London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

very relaxed chat with the branch manager after talking already on the phone. very approachable and easy to talk to. explained the roll and all involved very well. questions about my fit to the job, what i wanted out of the job and why i wanted the job. enjoyable process. they did keep me hanging on for weeks though only to tell me when i chased up twice that they didnt want me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ted Baker London

Application

I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

The interview was simple yet effective. I simply went to the store and was interviewed by the manager and assistant manager. They were friendly and made the environment seem super relaxed to allow me to be myself and answer the questions as best I could.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ted Baker London

Application

I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

open open an easy interview, open an easy interview, open an easy interview, open an easy interview how many years experience in finance i have how many years experience in finance i have

Interview Questions
  • how many years experience in finance i have how many years experience in finance i have how many years experience in finance i have how many years experience in finance i have

Ted Baker London

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ted Baker London

Interview

Smooth & easy, just a friendly chat working out if the job is right for you. Even with no experience, they were interested in learning more about you as a person and how you would gel with the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 138 Interviews