Tesco Bank Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 71 of over 71 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Tesco Bank

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

Got in touch with a representative via email with cover letter and CV, was a quick response and was asked to join via zoom, interview lasted about 20 minutes, I was given feedback during interview

Interview Questions
  • How I feel about working from home
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco Bank (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland)

Interview

The interview was not strictly formal, they mainly wanted to know what type of person you are. I was asked some questions and then answered a mock phone call in a room myself and was asked to follow a simple call guide when answering the phone.

Interview Questions
  • The questions I was asked were: How would my friends describe me? Can and how do I handle difficult situations? I am emotional and can I show empathy?

Tesco Bank

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

At the beginning a Data Engineer and the Head of the Data Engineers gave an introduction of the role, the way they work and ask some questions about past experiences. Then there was a standard questionnarire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

Straightforward- asked competency questions and then did phone calls. There were 2 managers and the process took a couple of hours. There were group interviews being done all together. Thank interviewers we’re nice enough

Interview Questions
  • How do you describe yourself Tell me a time you had an awkward customer

Tesco Bank

Application

I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

Compentancy based interview then a group exercise. Role play will also be a part of the interview then a tour around the offices. Newest recruits have advised scenario based interview such as if you were stuck on an island what 3 objects would you take and why - no correct answer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had two equally important tasks to complete, how did you prioritise?

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tesco Bank (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2020

Interview

Telephone Call - 30 minutes competency based questions 1 to 1 video call - Questions dependant on personality test Assessment Centre - currently awaiting Very friendly interviewers questions are fairy straightforward if you worked in customer service before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco Bank (Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2020

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a virtual one to one interview via zoom, the final stage of the interview was a virtual assessment centre which consisted of an introduction, some multiple choice questions, a scenario question and a group working task. Overall a decent interview process and questions which were expected.

Interview Questions
  • An example of a time where you helped a customer facing financial difficulty?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tesco Bank (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

Quite a few interview stages but HR recruiter was on the ball, attentive and friendly. 4 stages: - Initial conversation with Recruiter ~20 mins - Informal First stage with team members reviewing CV and Portfolio ~ 1hr 30 min - Second stage structured interview (portfolio review, competency and design critic) ~ 3 hrs - Informal chat with team managers ~ 30 mins Outcome followed a week later

Interview Questions
  • Competency based: Example of a time where you had to take a stand for what was right for the customer.

Tesco Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

Telephone interview booked after my online application form was accepted. It was straight forward, around 5 questions In the actual interview and a few questions about your circumstances and the role you are applying for. Then put on hold while they score your answers then told if you were successful or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tesco Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bank

Interview

nice easy interview process. Basic compotency questions was very easy and relaxed. interview followed by a mock phonecall to see how you will interact with customers. Honesty one of the most relaxing interviews felt very welcome

Interview Questions
  • name a time where you have been in disagreement with one of your colleagues
Viewing 1 - 10 of 71 Interviews