The Acquisition Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The Acquisition Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Acquisition Group

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

They call you in for an initial interview. They ask about your goals and what the company does, etc.

They ask you to come back wherein they tell you the compensation structure. It's really just a networking scheme. Their goal is to get more people to join because those at the top make money off of your sales.

Interview Questions

• What are your short-, medium-, and long-term goals?   1 Answer

10 Apr 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your interview selection process with us.

Please be assured, we are not a multi-level marketing company or a ‘networking scheme’. The Acquisition Group is a full-service marketing, human resources, and management consulting firm with more than 10 years of experience providing exceptional corporate services across a variety of industries. We partner with many of Canada’s leading organizations such as BC Children’s Hospital, Moneris, and our current client TELUS Communications, just to name a few. We provide valuable careers to approximately 400 team members all across Western Canada today. As a company, we create a positive work environment for our team members to achieve their goals and further their personal and professional growth. We give all team members an opportunity for financial success, not just those in senior positions.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to your career growth with us.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online. I had 2 Easy Group Interviews. 1st one is very simple and 2nd one not like an interview but more for learning what this position works for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience that you took leadership in the team?   Answer Question

10 Apr 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

We are glad to hear you had a positive experience with us during your interview process and we wish you the best of luck in your future career!

Sales and Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with a manager to discuss my previous work experience and what my career goals are. I answered the typical question: "Tell me about yourself" and after the interviewer understood what I was looking for, he later led me down the path that they are looking to hire someone. They always like to hire people in entry level so they understand the core foundation of the business and if they show adequate skills and potential they will be evaluated on a case by case basis to move up the corporate ladder quicker than others.
    First stage: Sales/Marketing Associate, Second Stage: Team Leader, Third Stage: Manager

PS their typical working hours are 11am-8pm

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do I see myself growing professionally/What are my career goals?   Answer Question

10 Apr 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about The Acquisition Group.

Our Marketing Consultant position is one of many roles within the company - regardless of your previous experience or skillset, we encourage anyone wanting to learn and grow, to apply. Here at The Acquisition Group, we believe in promoting from within the organization and providing our team members opportunities to further develop their careers to achieve long-term success.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about our selection process and we wish you the best of luck in your future!

Junior Sales and Marketing Representative Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2019.

Interview

First I had a phone call, then a confirmation email with all the details needed for the job process, like the time and location, as well as asked to bring a copy of my resume, I meet with Ben who talked to me about the job, schedule 11 am to 8 pm, and we talk about growth possibilities, and so on.

Interview Questions

• nothing relevant, as is an entry-level position no experience is necessary.   Answer Question

10 Apr 2020 – Communications Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your interview experience. We really appreciate you expressing interest in a career with The Acquisition Group and thank you again for applying. Kind wishes, The Acquisition Group.

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group.

Interview

I applied online and after a brief phone interview, I was invited for an in-person interview. The interviewer was nice and professional and asked questions about my past experiences

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you led a team, How would you describe your leadership style? How would others describe you?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Victoria, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Lengthy and inefficient. Got told I was applying for one job and a given salary, last interview with them found out I was interviewing for a different job/role. First 2 interviws lasted 10-15mins and didn't seem very professional. No follow ups with emails.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had a shirt interview on the first day, and I was told they were happy to move forward with the interview process, and scheduled a second interview on the next day. Had a long talk with the representative, and got the job offer. But found out it was a door to door sale person that they were looking for.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

It was an interview with the manager and team lead. Very relaxed and easy going interview about my past experiences etc. They asked about past experiences, and why i am interested in the job. Also my hobbies, and interests.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is consistent and flowed by interviewer's questions. The interview was conducted by them and they were hiring for Telus. The interviewer introduced the role and the company and asked me about some basic questions and few behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

The Acquisition Group Response

26 Aug 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for sharing this interview feedback with us!

We take pride in providing an efficient hiring process that keeps candidates engaged throughout. We are happy to hear that your interview experience aligned with the expectations that we have for our hiring team!

We wish you the best of luck in your career search.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Acquisition Group (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in July 2019.

Interview

Two interviews. First interview takes 5 minutes and is designed to get to know you. The second Interview takes 30 minutes and you get to know the team you will be working in and if you are good fit for the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself moving through the ranks/structure?   Answer Question

10 Sep 2019 – Human Resources Team

Thank you for providing your interview experience!

At The Acquisition Group our interview process is designed to provide a positive experience for potential team members and ensure that you understand the full scope of the role and your responsibilities.

We are thrilled to hear that you accepted the offer and are a member of our team! We look forward to seeing your career develop with us.

The Acquisition Group

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.