The Danshell Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 24 Jun 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Danshell Group

Domestic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Danshell Group (Nottingham, England) in June 2016.

Interview

Waited in the Reception for approximately 30 minutes, this was a particularly busy day for the Company due to other interviews, I was given a drink of water and treated kindly. The person in charge of interviewing that day greeted me and took me to the office where we spent 20 minutes or so. They asked the typical questions expected such as Infection Control procedure, Experience of cleaning ect. After the interview I was informed that I would know the outcome very shortly. I got a phone call roughly 2 hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in this sector?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Role was pretty much non-negotiable.

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in East (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Danshell Group (East (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Had to fill in online form, which was fine. Then got an email inviting me to interview. I turned up at the home and was met by the manager who was really nice. She showed me round and seemed really proud of the home. I met the clients, some of whom asked me a couple of questions. I then went into the manager office with her and a senior nurse. The were both really nice to me and made me feel relaxed. The took loads of notes which worried me a bit but now i understand why they do this.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have had to think very quickly to resolve a challenging situation   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the rate of pay offered, i don;t think it was negotiable. Longest part of process is getting the PVG done

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.