Tracscare Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tracscare Group

Learning and Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Swansea, Wales

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tracscare Group (Swansea, Wales) in September 2017.

Interview

The application for the role was very simple. It took only a few days to be offered an interview, but this was a long time before the closing date for the applications. The closing date for applications was 19th September but my interview was the 8th September. I was greeted by a member of staff and seated in a hub area of the office. I was given a prioritising task which was more complicated than it needed to be due to the quantity of sheets of paper that you had to look through. Instructions for this task could have also been clearer. The interview itself was very positive, very relaxed and the manager who interviewed me was very nice. The format of the interview was a chat about myself and then basic interview questions. I liked that the manager followed my comments by relating them to the role, thus explaining the role more than was written in the initial job description. I was shown around the office then prompted to leave. Neutral experience due to the fact it is clear from the speed that the rejection was given (before interviewing for the day even finished) and the fact that interviews were so far away from the closing date for applications that this job was given to an internal member of staff. I feel that although the interview went well that it was a waste of my time and meant I have missed hours from my current role to attend.

Interview Questions

Home Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Tracscare Group (Birmingham, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Very disappointing, one of the worst interview processes I've ever had. I applied to the company through a recruiter and despite being told that I was one of two candidates shortlisted for a face to face interview due to my "highly desirable" ABI experience, it took nearly 4 weeks for them to schedule an interview with me (each week they said they would have a date soon).

Once an interview was scheduled, I was then asked to come to their head office for a face to face interview which was in Birmingham. I'm based in London so I was surprised that they did not want to first have a telephone conversation or skype interview to gain more information prior to asking me to travel all that way to see them, but they didn't want to do this. I arrived at the interview to find that I was to be interviewed by two individuals rather than the one that i was told, and the whole interview lasted a whole 10 minutes!! One question in they found that they had misunderstood my previous work experience and I was no longer a fit for the role as I wouldn't meet their requirements. I found their tones condescending and cold. There was no apology or acknowledgment for the time and cost incurred by me to attend the interview (10 hours total for travel roundtrip and 75GBP). I suggested that perhaps a phone call prior to the asking to attend face to face would have clarified this miscommunication between the recruiter and the HR department and their response was, "ya it's a shame." I was told that the time was not wasted, however, as it was a "networking opportunity" for me and that I should apply for one of their lower level positions in future.

I would never apply to this company again. I could never work for a company that was so disrespectful of their candidates' time and so inconsistent with their values with being person-centered. It was a horrible experience from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.