Tradebulls Securities Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tradebulls Securities Interview Questions

Interviews at Tradebulls Securities

1.9

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2020.

Interview

It was an easy interview process...they just ask about your past experience only and they check your stock market related knowledge and skills . if you want to build your career in sales then its a good opportunity

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

They Call you for interview and waste your time. When I asked some employees over there they said,they make you work extra hours. The salary is not on time. The job Consultant told me huge incentives,but when I went there the manager told me Incentives are quarterly basis and very less . Pls don't go waste your time. They are worst. I was told by job consultant office job but when I asked they say you have to go field work also.

React Js Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (Andheri (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Rude.
    Waste of time.
    One of the worst interview process ever.
    Didn't knew interview was scheduled.
    Made me wait for an entire hour.
    Answered questions correctly which he even agreed to then afterwards, said no and left the interview cabin just like that. No interactions nothing.
    Didn't even bothered to ask the basic concepts of react.
    Felt like they just passed the time and said no.

React Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (Mumbai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Only one face to face
    They are lookin g for candidate with min 6 month to 1 year experience and expecting he should know every single details.
    Answered almost all questions
    They told me you will get call from hr for next round with VP.
    Then the HR says you are not shortlisted for next round.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (New Delhi (India)) in December 2018.

Interview

There are 3 Round ( Written Test,Meeting With concern Person ,HR Round ).Candidate have to Clear Every Step of Interview . Candidate not have to wait more than half an Hour .

Branch Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (New Delhi (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

face to face interview round with HR, We have discussion details about previous employment . the company is good for taking round for interview and very helpfull for document also

Senior Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (New Delhi (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Hiring policy is very good..Face to face interview which is taken by HR..Very supportive HR. All the verification process is very smoothness. HRMS policy is very good for employee in terms of benefits like Insurance policy,travel allowance,everything is there which is required..

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join tradebulls   1 Answer

Equity Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andheri (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (Andheri (India)).

Interview

Very easy , basic questions are asked related to profile
    Need to know everything about market .Work culture is pressurized need to commit Some target before getting job .
    Work is based more of sales and less of advisory

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities.

Interview

Many companies now have screening interview to assess whether you possess the qualifications and general aptitude to do the job. This may be carried out over the phone or in person, usually with a recruitment agency or an in-house recruiter. The main function of the screening interview is to narrow down the number of candidates to be called for First round Interviews.

Area Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tradebulls Securities (Mumbai (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Share previous company achievment in current company how much target achieve after that how much client data and how much HNI Client and traders to give more brokerage for Tradebulls

Interview Questions

• In 3 month how much target will you achieve?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.