Trailfinders Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trailfinders

Trailfinders

Application

I interviewed at Trailfinders

Interview

There was an initial online test, followed by phone interview, followed by in person interview in the travel centre where I would be working and then a written test done afterwards

Interview Questions
  • How can you use your skills and apply them to a sales role
    Answer Question

Trailfinders

Application

I interviewed at Trailfinders

Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview then an assessment day. Overall very friendly and nice process. Assessment day was group discussion and an interview and a written test on geography.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders (London, England) in May 2021

Interview

The person due to interview me did not turn up. Nobody bothered to advise me, so interviewed by two other people. Poor form. It involved 1hr 30 mins interview/overview and 1hr assessment. Considering it went over entire lunch period I was surprised nothing was offered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders (Bristol, England) in May 2021

Interview

Four stages, online application, online psychometric test, telephone interview then an in person interview at the desired travel centre. Was very thorough. Quite rigorous but I found this to be a good indication of company standards and capabilities of fellow colleagues.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trailfinders

Application

I interviewed at Trailfinders

Interview

Two interview stages. The boss was very open minded and showed company from inside. Real life examples and solutions regarding job and day to day tasks. Very good experience. Interview questions were suitable to the role

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trailfinders

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders in Mar 2021

Interview

1) Online application form 2) Mental Agility Test. 3) Telephone interview. 4) Video panel interview. 5) Final test/assessment, testing ability as a Travel Consultant with data interpretation and geographical knowledge. Overall, excellent experience. TF were thorough in their interviews and assessments, while also being clear about role responsibilities and expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you've had to deal with a difficult customer...
  • What are important considerations if a client would like to book a holiday? What could you add-on as sales?
  • What are your career ambitions? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?

Trailfinders

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders

Interview

Had to submit answers to pre-set questions online. This was then followed by a link to an online psychometric test. If passed a phone call interview, then if deemed suitable an interview in branch.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trailfinders (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Phone interview with questions on geographical knowledge. Some general questions on selling skills but mainly it was about where I had been and what I had seen. Limited depth to the interview and I probably said too much

Interview Questions
  • What's the favourite travel experience

Trailfinders

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders in Feb 2020

Interview

Applied online, fairly hefty application so take your time with it and was then asked to complete a 15 minute agility test, its rare that you will have time to answer all questions so if you're stuck on a question skip it. Invited to telephone interview which took 40 minutes and I found quite difficult, know the products Trailfinders offer and do your research! Didn't progress further as was told my application was not strong enough which I half expected as I didn't feel I nailed the interview. After that I believe its a one on one interview and some more English, Maths and Geography tests.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer rang up asking about a holiday to New Zealand how would you continue that conversation? Was also asked about multitasking and ability to comprehend large volumes of information quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trailfinders (Nottingham, England)

Interview

Firstly CV submitted. Then Phone interview for approx 1 hour with HR in London. Then a 1 hour travel 'test'. Then (if successful) a face to face interview with general manager of specific store.

Interview Questions
  • Who would you sell a holiday to someone that doesn't want to travel?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 61 Interviews