Travelers Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Travelers Interview Questions

Interviews at Travelers

1,241 Interview Reviews

Interview

Interview with 2 unit managers to start. Then an interview with someone in the position. Finally, an interview with upper management. They were all within a few days. Very well organized.

Intern Interview

Interview

There were two interview levels. The first was a 20 minute interview where they asked some basic questions and one or two to see how you think. The second was a 2 hour block with a 30 minute interview, a 45 minute interview, and a 45 minute shadow with an employee to see what they are working on.

Interview Questions

• If you owned a restaurant, what information would you need to price your food?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Sent in my resume to multiple positions, and didn't hear back for about one - three weeks. Prepared for a possible interview anyways, but eventually I was declined even a phone call interview.

TLDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers in November 2020.

Interview

Just behavioral questions, no technical. started off with a phone interview and if passed then you get scheduled for 90 minutes of interviews, which are all behavioral. They are more interested in you and if you have the desire to learn.

Custimer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Orlando, FL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

The interview process is long. I completed a 45 minute assessment. Next I was scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview. Then they scheduled a 90 minute Video interview (I canceled it.) They wanted me to study behavioral questions and watch videos before the second interview. Recruiter wouldn’t tell me the pay over the phone just provide a range.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

PMDP Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers (Hartford, CT (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I had to set up a time with three different interviewers. Each interview was set to be a half and hour long. Overall you want to make sure you have 2 hours available for online interviewing. This of couse is during covid-19 times

Interview Questions

• tell me a little bit more about yourself as a leader   1 Answer

Statistician Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. It was a whole day on-site interview and I was super exhausted in the last meeting with the VP. There are IQ questions and behavioral questions and things related to insurance products.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what else you are also interested in outside of your own research.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

After the first HR phone interview, the second round was a technical phone interview with two interviewers. Asked about basic statistic knowledge and coding skills. At last, there was an open-ended question.

Interview Questions

• How to estimate the number of total traffic lights in Manhattan?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Had a great phone interview with one of the assistants. They followed up in a timely fashion and did not ignore emails when I asked for hiring updates. Then when I did not end up receiving the job they were timely.

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Travelers.

Interview

The first round was a 30 minutes behavioral questions and might be one or two technical questions. The second round included technical questions and an introduce to their typical working day. The interviewer was really nice.

Interview Questions

• How did you persuade an idea to others   Answer Question
    • You made a forecast about a company's annual sale to be 100 millions and half of the year pasted, the annual sale is 70 millions. Will you adjust the your forecast?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.