Tripadvisor Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 735 of over 735 interviews

Recruiter17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Tripadvisor

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

Very thorough, but very enjoyable. People were extremely nice and describe job very well. Challanges are fun to think about. Overall the interview process was really good. They were also extremely quick regarding feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Some case-studies, basic Python skills and some Machine Learning questions
    Answer Question

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

The first stage with HR hunter. Salary expectations. Who to report and who will report to me. Office environment, localisations of the team. KPI's analysis. Managing culture. Time frame and notice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

204.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Tripadvisor~15276
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Lişb

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor (Al Lişb) in Apr 2022

Interview

6 interviews with usually 1 hour duration. The first is HR, and then two of them are techincal intervies with code. Did not yet get to the final part but the last ones will be probably the offers and so on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Needham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tripadvisor (Needham, MA) in Apr 2022

Interview

Applied online, had a conversation with British team and then waiting for HR from Mass team to schedule hiring manager round. This is where it all started, the guy from HR team just automatically sent you schedule links without giving you any information. I didn't even know if this is an HR talk or Hiring Manager interview. Followed up with HR 3 times in 10 days and got no responses at all. I finally had to schedule on that system and wait for another week for HR to confirm. During that week, I followed with 2 more emails and still no response. After the interview, the HR is gone. It feels like the HR team who works on your case is robot, they won't even talk to you or reply your emails. This is the most frustrated interview experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

I refer to the first interview by a recruiter company. I took the interview via a digital meeting. Questions were easy and I would say this is a first scanning.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

Despite numerous chasers to their HR team, TripAdvisor never bothered providing any feedback regarding my interview. Extremely poor given the amount of prep that was put into the presentation, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here, what's your biggest achievement, etc.

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

Multiple interviews with hands-on people from different countries. Very open to share their opinions on the company. Looked like a very friendly environment with the ambition of making a difference. It was really hard to decline at the end of the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I interviewed at Tripadvisor

Interview

Easy but challenging. However, better if you prepare the interview with all the tips of their website. Good resources to do it better. Be confident, you will pass it for sure.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Jan 2022

Interview

Had an initial recruiter screening. Really productive, recruiter said they would be happy to put me through to the next round and then send me the data test. Ghosted me after that and I haven't heard from them since, despite multiple email.s

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself, skillset, what you are looking for and why you want to join TripAdvisor.

Tripadvisor

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tripadvisor in Jan 2022

Interview

Had an interview with the girl in HR after rescheduling twice. We agreed on salary and she liked my background and told me she would set up an interview with the hiring manager. After 3 follow ups over 3 weeks I finally gave up. Zero response of any kind. This was a missed opportunity for the company simply because the HR team cannot answer emails and respond. A bad experience for a big name company. Hopefully the higher ups read these reviews since they are all consistent with my experience.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your background and why you're interested in tripadvisor
Viewing 1 - 10 of 735 Interviews

Tripadvisor Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Tripadvisor as 42.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.66 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Junior Software Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Affiliate Marketing Manager and Account Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Tripadvisor takes an average of 27 days when considering 55 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Account Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas SEM Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 54 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Tripadvisor according to 55 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 35.92%